As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The 100% legitimate animated GIF warehouse (NSF56K)

• Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    That is amazing.

No I don't.
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    No good pesky kids...

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Damnit Moon Moon.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    dammit, broken link, nvm.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    http://i.imgur.com/pCegunB.webm

People in multimillion dollar airplanes who should not be goofing off, goofing off

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Damnit Moon Moon.

Please don't yell at the Ambassador.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    They practically fly themselves at that altitude. I mean sure it shows the city, but in all the goofing off images they're at or above cloud level over the ocean.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Is that low altitude flyover for some kind of event? Would be really annoying if that is a regular thing where you live.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    honovere wrote: »
    Is that low altitude flyover for some kind of event? Would be really annoying if that is a regular thing where you live.

If you're near any kind of Air Force base that is a regular thing.

When I lived back home, near Edwards, sonic booms rattling the windows were a common occurrence.

Madican on
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I would never not think jets flying over would be awesome. I can see why people would be annoyed, but I love it.

almost very air ambulance from any direction passes over where I live due to the mountains and the orientation of the hospital's helipad, and most of those helicopters passing over makes the entire building rattle, and it's awesome

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I would never not think jets flying over would be awesome. I can see why people would be annoyed, but I love it.

almost very air ambulance from any direction passes over where I live due to the mountains and the orientation of the hospital's helipad, and most of those helicopters passing over makes the entire building rattle, and it's awesome

Where I live is pretty close to a RAF base, we mostly get large planes circling overhead, but once a year there's a big airshow in the area, and my own early warning for that is when you start getting fighter jets blasting overhead, the Red Arrows, or a Rockwell b1b roaring past.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    darleysam wrote: »

Where I live is pretty close to a RAF base, we mostly get large planes circling overhead, but once a year there's a big airshow in the area, and my own early warning for that is when you start getting fighter jets blasting overhead, the Red Arrows, or a Rockwell b1b roaring past.

I live right near where the army and marines do a bunch of their training so in the summer months we get low (and I mean low) flying helicopters (merlins and chinooks) 2-3 times a week, as well as the odd hercules or fighter tooling around fairly low. I hardly notice anymore, but that might be due to daily helicopters going to the naval yard overhead where I grew up.

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    darleysam wrote: »

I live right near where the army and marines do a bunch of their training so in the summer months we get low (and I mean low) flying helicopters (merlins and chinooks) 2-3 times a week, as well as the odd hercules or fighter tooling around fairly low. I hardly notice anymore, but that might be due to daily helicopters going to the naval yard overhead where I grew up.

I remember being out at Pendleton on a heavy weapons range when two Apaches and two Cobras came through; we were pretty bummed when we had to shut down our target practice but that quickly changed when all four aircraft ripped off a full compliment of air-to-ground rockets while hovering a hundred feet over us. We all lost a little hearing that day but it was totally worth it.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    Once I was doing landscaping near a major airport. All day long, planes were making their landing descent right above me, it was pretty cool. Most of them were pretty loud, obviously.

I had my head down shoveling dirt and all of a sudden I hear this SUPER LOUD plane. I'm thinking "WOW! That must be a huge fucking plane!" I look up and there is this relatively tiny fighter jet making a landing. Just way, way louder than any of the huge passenger jets.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    honovere wrote: »

Oh it's annoying as hell. Oahu has several bases on it and my house shakes because of military helicopter flyovers every couple of weeks.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    well there goes my afternoon

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    I'm being incepted!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I used to live 1000-1500 feet from the end of a couple of runways at LAX, and even though the planes are well up in the air by that time, they're still really fucking loud. About once a week in the middle of the night I'd pull the blanket up over my head and think "Well, this is the one that isn't making the take-off."

No bueno.

• Options

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    WHO'S THE MASTAH?!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular

This should end with him falling into a manhole.

• Options

This should end with him falling into a manhole.

Nah.

• Options

They say he's the Mr Bean of east Asia

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    WHO'S THE MASTAH?!

SHO NUFF

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    @Darth Waiter gettin' jiggy wit it

7c701ca32bb4fb795ed77b5be5a71cd3.gif

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

Charging star!

yYHX4ks.gif

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Was a penalty called on that? Dude left the ice. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »

god I love the dumb shit they get up to in sports anime

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oNoX5ozDtU

Maybe the best.

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    I thought that couldn't get any stupider better, and then it did.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oNoX5ozDtU

Maybe the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06o5NbF1n6E

This discussion has been closed.