As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I would love some feed back on some projects.

McGooglemac123McGooglemac123 Registered User new member
I am a founding officer for the IGDA chapter at my local college. We started a game jam event every other week. I have been a huge fan of the penny arcade and have gone to PAX prime twice and south last year. I never got involved with these forums because I was always so much into other communities I thought I wouldn't have time, but I have been told multiple times how the forum community is just as great as the PAX community. So I want to join this great group and also ask if when we make our games (we have done a few but are still working on posting them) if this community would like to try them out and give some feed back. Right now our process is every other Friday from 8am-10pm we make a game from scratch in our colleges video game and simulation labs. I would love to get the input from games and maybe some people who are in the game design community. I was wounding if that is something wanted to see and maybe start a place like the indie game section where people could post their own projects. -McGooglemac123