Options

nba high fashion [chat]

y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theoristthe Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
edited March 2016 in Debate and/or Discourse
Dp5RhT5m.jpg

russell-westbrook-teen-choice-awards-fashion.jpg

VM6w2ZYl.jpg

steve-nash-hipster-fashion-nba.jpg

169289304-1024x682.jpg

CeB3tdIUYAABg0m.jpg

C8Ft8GE.jpg
maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
y2jake215 on

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Those are some great clothes.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Yeah, they'd need to be high to wear such goofy clothes

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I wish I was paid millions so I too could dress like a jackass and have it be called fashion

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Or self confidence.

Got to work it.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I learned I'm on the list for Chat OPs, so that's neat.

Now I need to actually make an OP for next time.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Drive: Type Fruit On Stage

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Those people are clearly high.

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AVGrDVa3FM

4:39

a giant banana falls out of the sky on this guys head and turns into armor

come on, you can't tell me this isn't the best thing

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Yeah, they'd need to be high to wear such goofy clothes

Or get paid to.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    My girlfriend asked me what kind of hypothetical cats we'd adopt, thus fulfilling like three lesbian stereotypes at once.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Programjunkie, intraspecies competition is the only thing that matter for selection pressure. Selection pressure isn't about exctinction of the species. It's about traits, genes.

There is no "humans win". Mr Xs genes win, or your genes win. Traits that are beneficial to getting to fuck and get a child that gets to do the same, survive. Selection pressure diminishes the traits that aren't.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I keep watching, and it keeps being amazing.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    you'll notice russell westbrook is awesome

ridiculous-nba-fashion-made-a-huge-comeback-at-all-star-weekend.jpg

58a14576423ae64f3d71fd5923ea7c18_crop_north.jpeg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Screen-Shot-2015-02-10-at-7.06.54-PM-605x356.png

5e1a9d40-ccbb-11e3-8417-cd1441ac86af_485929075.jpg

russell-westbrook-poncho.jpg

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    My girlfriend asked me what kind of hypothetical cats we'd adopt, thus fulfilling like three lesbian stereotypes at once.
    So...what cats?

• Options
    I will notice no such thing, jake

• Options
    Why do the fruits come out of a zipper in the sky?

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Turkish Van.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Programjunkie, intraspecies competition is the only thing that matter for selection pressure. Selection pressure isn't about exctinction of the species. It's about traits, genes.

There is no "humans win". Mr Xs genes win, or your genes win. Traits that are beneficial to getting to fuck and get a child that gets to do the same, survive. Selection pressure diminishes the traits that aren't.

Can you seriously take it to PMs or start a thread rather than bringing this conversation into the new thread?

I think it's clear at this point that several of us find the subject matter offensive.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    Why do the fruits come out of a zipper in the sky?

the fruits all come from an adjacent dimension

• Options
    the riders go there occasionally

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    zepherin wrote: »
    So...what cats?

Turkish Van.

I said we should get one that likes water, perhaps a Turkish Van. She wants a ragdoll.

We both agreed that this is only if the hypothetical shelter we're getting them from has some, though.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    ..so they're fruit salad power rangers?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Live action anime is still anime

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Is the Durian Ranger despised by the rest of the rangers?

• Options
    As milski touched upon, malaria and sickle cell is a typical example in humans. Malaria causes selection pressure in places that have it, the same genetic traits that cause sickle cell also provide resistance to malaria, which is the reason malaria-heavy regions have a lot of sickle cell disorders. Because Mr X's family gets malaria less than your family.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Chat tonight I have a long quiet shift ahead of me pick the game I shall play

Azure Dreams

Thousand Arms

Star Ocean: The Second Story

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    So...what cats?

Turkish Van.

I said we should get one that likes water, perhaps a Turkish Van. She wants a ragdoll.

We both agreed that this is only if the hypothetical shelter we're getting them from has some, though.

what about an american short hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D0_oSMtGFA

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    ..so they're fruit salad power rangers?

basically, but a billion times more awesome

• Options
    also there are acorn and walnut ones

• Options
    ain't nobody puttin' acorns in a fruit salad

• Options

Can you seriously take it to PMs or start a thread rather than bringing this conversation into the new thread?

I think it's clear at this point that several of us find the subject matter offensive.

This tangent about selection pressure has nothing to do with eugenics anymore. We're talking about the theory of evolution.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

actually, kind of, yes

for the vast majority of the show

• Options
    At 7 minutes in there is hell fruit.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Azure Dreams

Thousand Arms

oooooo all of those are good

between the three though?

thousand arms

• Options
    Delmain wrote: »

actually, kind of, yes

for the vast majority of the show

ahahahahahahaha of course

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    At 7 minutes in there is hell fruit.

at 13:00, there is dragonfruit

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

Azure Dreams

Thousand Arms

Thousand Arms

• Options
    I regret not eating durian when I had the chance. I wanted to see what the fuss is about.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    badgers!

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    I regret not eating durian when I had the chance. I wanted to see what the fuss is about.

instead, you should watch kamen rider gaim

Mistaaaaaaaaaah Dangerous

This discussion has been closed.