As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for cell shaded Minecraft textures.

RoeRoe Always to the EastRegistered User regular
I'm looking for a texture pack or mod that can be found in this stream. The streamer is German, so I cannot ask up front which hes using.

The textures are cell shaded and the moon is a diamond. Here is a screenshot in case you can't load the stream.

oHw5R0V.jpg

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    I believe that's Sphax.

• Options
    RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I believe that's Sphax.

Thanks for the find.

Roe on
    oHw5R0V.jpg
  • Options
    Currently I'm having trouble with the texture pack.

When I load the game with it selected, I get this glitch that causes the textures to be overshadowed by red transparent other texture.
    2v9rqer.jpg

oHw5R0V.jpg
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    You need to check your edition with the texture pack. If they don't match they won't work right.

• Options
    Minecraft 1.9.2 is my current version and the texture pack is set for 1.9. I've tried different versions, but they won't work/are not compatible.

The one I'm using is working, note the different textures in the screenshot, but the game has this weird red ghost effect.

oHw5R0V.jpg
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    @Roe turn off 3D Anaglyph in your video settings.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »
    @Roe turn off 3D Anaglyph in your video settings.

Thanks.

oHw5R0V.jpg