Options

[Phalla] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Fall of Atlanta [Giovanni & Camarilla Victory!]

cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm RegentBears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
edited July 2016 in Critical Failures
Atlanta, Georgia - The Turn of the Millennium

mYFtD26.jpg

The nightmare known as Gehenna is still a mere rumor. Laughed about by neonates, derided as madness by their superiors, feared by their elders.

The south has more pressing concerns.

Prologue
The Sword of Caine is on the move. For decades they have been on the run. Sure, their packs have their strongholds.

It's well known that no Camarilla with any sense would ever go near the Texas-Mexico border or Miami, unless they want to wind up as a staked corpse for consumption by the Lasombra. Or worse, a toy for the Tzimisce.

Something is amiss, however. Word from the outskirts of town is that gang warfare is on the rise. More shootings every day, which the Prince-controlled police are desperate to pass off as 'stray gang violence'.

However, no mere gang could unleash the devastation that has beset Atlanta, and the local Kindred know this.

They have warned the Prince time and time again, but Benison has never been a man to listen to reason. Some say the Lunatic Prince only listens to two sources of information; his wife, Eleanor, and the voices in his head.
(Those who have been caught saying such things are usually never seen again.)

Benison has bigger concerns. The Brujah known as Thelonious has left the Camarilla, and taken much of his clan with him, leading an Anarch revolt. Even if the Sabbat were truly at the door, Benison wants nothing more than the severed head of the traitor anarchists mounted on his wall.

Atlanta is truly a city besieged. It won't be long before the time for preparation is past. The time for action is near.

The Toreador debutante, Victoria Ash, has sent out an invitation for a grand gala to occur at the High Museum of Art.

Any Kindred are welcome to attend, regardless of faction or clan, so long as they respect the Camarilla and the Laws of Elysium.

She expects for this to be a night for all to remember, a party unlike any other in centuries past.

It will most certainly be one that the Camarilla will never forget.

Night 1

Night 2

Night 3

Night 4

Night 5

Night 6

Night 7

Endgame

Rules
Welcome back(yet again) to the twisted world of Vampire: The Masquerade. If you've been on this crazy train before, you probably know what to expect. Take heart, this will not be as insane as Gehenna... but nor will it be as straightforward as the Siege of Santa Monica.

If you haven't, the short version: Vampires exist, and have their own society known as the Camarilla. They expect vampires to stay hidden within the folds of human society, keep a low profile, and rule from the shadows.

The Sabbat, their core opposition, believe humans are nothing but sheep, and Kindred have no need to fear them or rule from the shadows. Their place is in the spotlight, so all the cattle will know who to fear.

The Anarchs follow their own path, and believe in free will... to whatever chaotic ends.

There will be two votes per night: a !Lime and a !Red vote. The lime vote will determine who takes up the mantle of the Prince and can select a player to meet Final Death. In the event of the chosen Prince's death, a runner-up known as the Seneschal will take power. The red vote, as per usual, will lead to the victim being left for the sun.

Each clan will also have a wide variety of disciplines to choose from, to be decided on Night 0. If you were here for Gehenna, you might know what to expect. Maybe.

If not, your PM will provide you with adequate details. Again, this is designed to be more straight forward than Gehenna.

In fact, I'll give it to you straight: There will only be two enemy factions: Sabbat and Anarchs. No conversions and no in-fighting. Factions will all share a win condition.

Of course, there will be neutrals too. What happens with them is, well, completely up to them.

Vote close will be at 11PM, eastern.

Disciplines
Kindred Disciplines range on a scale of one to three, ranging from Basic to Intermediate to Advanced levels of effect.

Each Kindred has three points to disperse among their respective Disciplines as they will.

Even should a Kindred opt to take on three basic levels, he or she will only be allowed to make use of one per night.

Advanced Levels, due to their potent effects, may only be used on alternate nights, so should you make use of one, you will likely be left without an ability to utilize the following night.
Using a Level 3 Discipline will not negate you the opportunity to use lower levels of a discipline the next day, only a Level 3. So a player may use Level 1 or 2 on any night, even if Level 3 was used the night before.

These choices and risks are yours to make. Unless you put points into a Discipline, it can not be used. The default is '0'.

You will learn what each level does upon acquiring it. Discussions and/or collaborations are allowed, encouraged even.

Bear in mind that Social and Physical disciplines have differing rules on evasion and usage. If a player wishes to relent a certain variety, it is at their discretion.

Roster

7. AustinP0027
12. Gizzy
17. kime
20. Grunt's Ghosts
22. 38thDoe

The Slain

28. Preda, Camarilla Tremere, Night 7
32. chamberlain, Anarch Caitiff, Night 7

8. Auralynx, Camarilla Ventrue, Night 6
14. Bedlam, Toreador driven by the Eye of Gehenna, Night 6
19. The Cow King, Camarilla Ventrue, Night 6
21. WhiteZinfandel, Camarilla Brujah, Night 6
29. JaysonFour, Camarilla Brujah, Night 6

9. Virgil_Leads_You, Anarch Gangrel, Night 5
25. Void Slayer, Camarilla Caitiff, Night 5
33. Phyphor, Camarilla Malkavian, Night 5

2. JusticeforPluto, Camarilla Nosferatu, Night 4
4. lonelyahava, Camarilla Malkavian, Night 4
11. Brody, Setite, Night 4
15. Wildcat, Camarilla Nosferatu, Night 4
26. Raiden333, Sabbat Tzimisce, Night 4

1. I needed a gnome to post, Anarch Nosferatu, Night 3
17. McKid, Camarilla Nosferatu, Night 3
25. Baidol, Ravnos, Night 3
32. MagicPrime, Camarilla Toreador, Night 3
4. WACriminal, Camarilla Gangrel, Night 3

6. discrider, Sabbat Ventrue Antitribu, Night 2
7. Martoss, Sabbat Lasombra, Night 2
14. LostNinja, Camarilla Troeador, Night 2

11. premium, Sabbat Malkavian Antitribu, Night 1
19. JPants, Camarilla Malkavian, Night 1
24. Assuran, Camarilla Toreador, Night 1
28. Sir Fabulous, Camarilla Gangrel, Night 1
31. Zombie Hero, Camarilla Caitiff, Night 1

Reserves

1. Megafrost
2. shalmelo
3. The Road Virus

wVEsyIc.png
cj iwakura on

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I

HAVE

GRUDGES TO SETTLE

WITH PRINCES.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Signup!

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Reserve. Still out-of-country and having difficulty paying attention.

When is vote close?

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    Reserve. Still out-of-country and having difficulty paying attention.

When is vote close?

It will be at 11PM, EST. Signups will most likely close on Monday night.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Dearly wish I could, but I'm a reserve at best for this one. Will be without internet access completely on Thursday, and will only have a connection sporadically over the weekend.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Sure.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I hate you CJ. signup.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Time for some more phallacies.

• Options
    MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    Bleh!

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Bringing back the Malk!

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    At first I thought this was a play-by-post but Phalla works too.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »

Admittedly part of me was tempted.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »

I was very disappointed to smash in zero heads with my trench bat the last time you tried one.

Re: the Prince vote - it will only occur if the office is vacant?

• Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »

I was very disappointed to smash in zero heads with my trench bat the last time you tried one.

Re: the Prince vote - it will only occur if the office is vacant?

Combat in PBPs never has been my strong point. Maybe another time.

And no, there will be a new vote every night.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    signup

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Gizzy

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    I'm in

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I am the terror that flaps in the night!

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    !Signup, please. The dishonour of my first Vampire phalla requires avengenation.

• Options
    McKidMcKid Registered User regular

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Kitty person! I vaguely remember being angry with you during Gehenna. We you my other Ravnos?

Cj, if you do a Pbp, let me know? I think I'd be incredibly keen to either help run, or play.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Vampire phalla!

These never end without great stories.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Vampire phalla!

These never end without great stories.

And a bunch of new grudges

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Sign me up!

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    C'mon man! Its been a long day and I hate the fuckin' Eagles!

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Signup!

Time to get drunk on power, dizzy with possibilities, accomplish nothing, and get swatted down like a gnat because I'm in someone's way! Ain't vampirism grand?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Infected with HMHVV

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Of course

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Hey guys not sure if you know this but there is some kind of awards thing going on and you are all invited.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Immortal Prince Baidol reporting in.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Don't mind me, just a harmless ghoul.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    I vant to sack your bluhd!

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Sexy vampire, I'm falling in love, so just bite me, baby, and drink all my blood (oh yeah!)

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    I was going to tag/invite Lady Eri for an easy day 1 grudge but apparently she got banned like four years ago. My, how time flies.