As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Hotel

wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated mediaRegistered User regular
Welcome to

6dbjbrk.png?1

The world's chicest capsule hotel

The sleeping pods are down the hall and to the left

wa7iiOf.jpg

The baths are to the right

WBhjDV3.jpg

Please be advised we are a co-ed clothing optional facility.

Our pansexual communal sex workshops start every evening in the lounge at 8pm, followed by Smash Bros. and Mario Kart at 9pm.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    The boy and the gryphon are BOTH the final boss. They are

The Last Guardian

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    if anyone has any spare minibar booze they're not going to drink

i know a guy who would shank you for it

so you may aswell hand it over

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    haha, 2009

Fucking....

2009 and the game is still not out.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Last Guardian: everybody BUT the boy and the gryphon die.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    The Detroit Lions have apparently done a thing, according to the people on my Facebook rolling their faces on their keyboards in all-caps

There's a parallel universe where people RIP a hardcore DiabloIII/PoE character and can spend the evening and the Monday workday miserable and unapproachable about it

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    haha, 2009

Fucking....

2009 and the game is still not out.

*places bets on whether or not Last Guardian is going to be a completely garbage game*

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I just filled out a feedback survey for a program event I just went to

One of my comments has ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in it

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Good thing you guys brought up Last Guardian. I keep forgetting to order it.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I also just hang out with a critical mass of chatters: MrMister, P10, Mazzy, desc, myself (and Querry), credeiki, and simon.

It was chatilicious.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

if only preorders accrued interest, I could've retired on this one...

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    And the developers keep forgetting to release it!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I also just hang out with a critical mass of chatters: MrMister, P10, Mazzy, desc, myself (and Querry), credeiki, and simon.

It was chatilicious.

So, DC Pax is nice?

• Options
    Baked one of these:
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marketside-12-Inch-Supreme-Traditional-Crust-Pizza-28-oz/14024679

Also used some pumpkin spice extract and made a pumpkin spiced latte.

• Options

It was chatilicious.

So, DC Pax is nice?

Uh, the official name is PAX Obamatown

But yeah

Though I'd met everyone except for MrMister before (though I met simon only on Thursday), and I hang out with some of them semiregularly so it's not super unexpected.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Made a pot of decaf coffee, New England Coffee Roasters does a bag in supermarkets now for like $6 instead of $8-9 for Peets, and it's really good!

They've got a French Vanilla and sinking a half shot of Fireball into it is probably one of the better applications for cinnamon whiskey. Tastes like Christmas.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I hope Last Guardian and FFXV end up being good. I kinda don't expect either to be excellent, they've both been in development hell forever, the industry has probably developed, executed, had a funeral for and has yearly memorials for the innovative ideas these two games had.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    I hope Last Guardian and FFXV end up being good. I kinda don't expect either to be excellent, they've both been in development hell forever, the industry has probably developed, executed, had a funeral for and has yearly memorials for the innovative ideas these two games had.

I have more faith in team ico than square but yeah kinda this

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    I enjoyed the part where all the men were talking about gratuitous lesbian sex (Ghost in the Shell) while a bunch of queer women sat on the other side of the area playing Set.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

It was chatilicious.

So, DC Pax is nice?

I finally had people up on the nice roof of my apartment complex! Feels good to make use of the apartment amenities that I am hemorrhaging money to have and make very little use of.

Also I got to play Set with Querry who is a top-tier Set player.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
  • Options
    credeiki wrote: »

It was chatilicious.

So, DC Pax is nice?

I finally had people up on the nice roof of my apartment complex! Feels good to make use of the apartment amenities that I am hemorrhaging money to have and make very little use of.

what's Set?

• Options

It was chatilicious.

So, DC Pax is nice?

what's Set?

A very fun quick card game of rapid pattern recognition.

• Options

It was chatilicious.

So, DC Pax is nice?

That was fun, I wish I were better at Set. I like your roof, we should do things like that more often.

• Options

It was chatilicious.

So, DC Pax is nice?

what's Set?

I think you mean an Illuminati ploy to make people with poor color vision look slow and dumb

(Unless the lighting is basically perfect, I have a huge delay IDing red and green cards that aren't solid colored, which is KIND OF A PROBLEM WHEN YOU NEED TO COLOR MATCH)

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular

It was chatilicious.

So, DC Pax is nice?

what's Set?

I think you mean an Illuminati ploy to make people with poor color vision look slow and dumb

(Unless the lighting is basically perfect, I have a huge delay IDing red and green cards that aren't solid colored, which is KIND OF A PROBLEM WHEN YOU NEED TO COLOR MATCH)

this is why i am bad at irish snap

also we only play it drunk

• Options
    Huh, I am not easily finding colorblind-friendly versions of set online.

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    I'd like to take this time to bring you an important message...

GO SEAHAWKS!

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    I'd like to take this time to bring you an important message...

GO SEAHAWKS!

messaged received.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Huh, I am not easily finding colorblind-friendly versions of set online.

Hah, don't worry about it. I'd still suck, and it mostly seems to come up in lower key environments, where I'm pretty ok just hanging out or watching/sitting with Querry, so... I'm alright with that.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Oh hey guys

So I'm signing up for meetup dnd groups at the FLGS with some AA peeps who role nerd like me.

I'm dipping my toes into 5th edition with them. See how it feels.

Havelock2.0 on
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

FF15 is alot more recent then we think, it seems like only a bare framework at best is left over even from its re reveal.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Square Enix has a weekly sweeptakes if you pre-order FFXV through them. The shipping is not free though.

So, essentially, you are paying $8 to enter a sweepstakes.

Still that might increase your odds of winning. Allot of people will probably order through Amazon instead.

Krathoon on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    you could trivially make set color blind friendly by removing the color element, couldn't you?

i'm terrible at set, maybe to people who aren't intrinsically unable to play that would trivialize the game, i dunno

sig.gif
  • Options
    Oh hey guys

So I'm signing up for meetup dnd groups at the FLGS with some AA peeps who role nerd like me.

I'm dipping my toes into 5th edition with them. See how it feels.

I am playing in a 5th edition game

I made the mistake of being a warlock in a game with a DM that finds stories interesting

It's 90% awesome and 10% "wait my mentor wants me to do what? Oh god how do I convince the party that this quest we've been moving towards for months isn't actually a good idea and we are ok with fucking over orphans"

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    wandering wrote: »
    Our pansexual communal sex workshops start every evening in the lounge at 8pm

but I don't want to fuck a pan or do work

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

You don't know that first part.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I'm terrible at Set

poo
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I'm terrible at life

poo
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

let the pan fuck you it'll do work.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    sobsob

This discussion has been closed.