As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Android VPN recommendations

L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duckMinnesotaRegistered User regular
Hey all,
I have a trip planned here in a few days, and it's recommended to use a VPN for international travel. Would anyone have both a network and a client they could recommend?

• Options
    Edward CharetteEdward Charette Registered User regular
    Always ensure the protection of the data while you travel, also ensure that the VPN you choose supports both iOS and Android. I guess the best VPN is Express VPN- 9.5/10 or IP Vanish in the least case HideMyAss

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    A VPN reroutes all your data, so you need to trust the company that they do not look into what is sent.

Consider this when handling passwords, banking or emails or anything else you rather not share.

For this reason I would be really wary of any free solution, which often use other users as access points.

No experience on Android though.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK