As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

May the [chat] bless you

MazzyxMazzyx Comedy GoldRegistered User regular
Maybe we should get some blessings.

Dark lord?
Baphomet.png

God Emperor?
latest?cb=20111122004912

The Worm God Emperor?
3bc7b87f58ae5fdd4fadb8626eb94fd5.jpg

Anubis?

Anubis_speaking_against_an_Underlord.JPG

Its a new year so who knows!

u7stthr17eud.png

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Butts

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Poor AH

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Woo, +1 on Attack Rolls!

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    bless me tom cruise

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    oh dear

is that worm emperor what ends up happening to paul

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Worm god emperor looks terrifying

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Bless us all. Right in the goddamn mouth.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I guess I expected more from mazzy. Especially a 10% more valuable mazzy.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    zkprfn1codkb.jpg

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Bowen the point Bleric was making is that an irregular period is super difficult to identify from an early miscarriage.

I ate an engineer
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    @Jubal77 I can appreciate not wanting to commit to longform youtube videos, but I think they work pretty well as podcasts

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    hello i am the god of sexy feet

you may fap now

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Butts
    I would like to subscribe to the Lord of Butts.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    or,

552ea2b0ba32899359ee5e83071ebc8b-d4wx128.jpg

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    oh dear

Leto II his son. Paul never reaches his final form.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    @Echo
    I need a browser mode that will only let me open tabs for whitelisted domains when I need to get work done. It's amazing how frequently I just absentmindedly open a new tab with the forums or Facebook and woops there goes another ten minutes.

http://www.lifehacker.co.uk/2014/08/10/eight-tools-help-block-online-distractions

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Bowen the point Bleric was making is that an irregular period is super difficult to identify from an early miscarriage.

hmm

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    462.jpg

What is this I don't even.
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I really like my job normally but holy shit meetings are even more stupid

I'm expected to pay attention to the meeting, retain what I learn, and I can never stop working because the help desk has a 6 second response time to maintain, so I'm expected to bolt out of the room laptop in hand to the nearest office to answer customer issues

and its busy today so not only will I get nothing out of this meeting, tthere's no time to eat lunch

override367 on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @amateurhour #rekt

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    oh dear

Leto
    Mazzy beat me to it.

CZAR'D

zepherin on
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Wat

It's easy

You just listen for angels crying

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    462.jpg

For Lupercal!

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Worm God Emperor is the name of my grind doom album

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    fio6nkh9rdtmio81zt9i.png

PSN: Honkalot
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

This is what I came here to post

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

I don't suspect pro-lifers know enough about reproduction or embryos to even be able to distinguish that anyways. But yeah, I dig it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Worm God Emporer playing air stand up bass.

• HounHoun Registered User regular
    Shower Thought:

Back in the day, I loved that episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, where Geordi and Data are playing Sherlock on the holodeck, and then Geordi fucks up and asks for a challenge capable of defeating Data (instead of "Sherlock") and the computer makes a Moriarty that can access the holodeck controls.

I just now realized.

Why the Fuck was Geordi logged into the Holodeck as root?

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I considered the Trump God Emperor but I figured it would of been poor taste.

u7stthr17eud.png
    bowen wrote: »

I don't suspect pro-lifers know enough about reproduction or embryos to even be able to distinguish that anyways. But yeah, I dig it.

That's my worry when they make any kind of legislation. Literally the worst people to write it are in charge of it.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    2 days of eating right, limiting portions to a reasonable amount, and cutting back on the sugary drink shit and the difference is already noticeable.

Hugely.

I've been needing to do this again for 4 years.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    Shower Thought:

Back in the day, I loved that episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, where Geordi and Data are playing Sherlock on the holodeck, and then Geordi fucks up and asks for a challenge capable of defeating Data (instead of "Sherlock") and the computer makes a Moriarty that can access the holodeck controls.

I just now realized.

https://youtu.be/IRsPheErBj8

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Starting to get used to this mechanical keyboard now.

CLICKETY CLACKETY CLICKETY CLACKETY CLICKETY CLACKETY

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Houn wrote: »
    Shower Thought:

I just now realized.

I've been listening to "The Greatest Generation" a star trek podcast and I've come the the conclusion Geordi is an idiot and potentially a sexual predator.

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I'd post something, but I can only find NSFW images of my deity of choice

A cultist's life is hard
    :winky:

Burnage on
    Like I read an article today that says the GOP is shockingly going to write legislation requiring states/cities that put out more liberal legislation to follow the strict GOP federal/state standard. So local government rights for me, none for thee. I fucking can't stand how they get to pull shit everytime and yet never get called on it.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    bird still there, just preening and stuff

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
This discussion has been closed.