As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat], how do you make your coffee?

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    oh good the promotion paperwork went through and i got a whole bonus paycheck basically

fuckin' yesssssss

Buy me more dragons

which dragons do you have right now btw

sounds like you're trying Lylyth 1 today, right? She's pretty decent. Parasite is a fantastic spell.

Apparently Legion players are gravitating toward Lylyth 2 (pincushion is amazing for a gunline) and 3 lately. Her battle engine version is weird, I'm not sure how she'd play.

I have the MK2 and MK3 battle boxes

So, bolt thrower, neraph, carnivean, six shredders, lylyth1, kryssa, and one forsaken.

I'm gonna buy another bolt thrower, neraph, and a seraph as my next buys, I think

hmm you want two neraphs? they're usually only good with specific casters, though they do look neat.

seraph seems like it's obligatory for the slipstream, for sure.

i'd consider a ravagore or two, especially if you dig lylyth. ravagores are fkin' amazing and a great model.

Wife loves pThags, so I'm getting a bunch of the heavy kits at some point for her to use.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    urgh I hate math

my book is pretty terse on some things

luckily, there's khan academy!

telescoping series are witchcraft and I do not trust them at all

math is boring
    rip Abdhy

(also did I see you write earlier that you were taking condensed matter this semester? I found it an eclectic and pleasing class but I immediately forgot everything I learned in it)

I was doing my materials science assignment earlier. Which seems to intersect somewhat with condensed matter (I had to google that) but I am studying to be an engineer, not a physicist. So it's a lot more "just look it up in a table" and a lot more steel types than bose-einstein condensate

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Urrrrrgh I should probably start science

;-;

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Sleep wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    - "milkshake" /= "ice cream and milk in a blender"

?

Yeah apparently it's just fucking blended milk and flavoring at some places up here

What you are looking for is a frappe

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

people from western mass seem to mostly say "milkshake" for milk+icecream, Pinecone kind of goes back and forth and he's from a suburb of Boston

it's very localized

You heard anyone call soda tonic yet. That's that super old New England shit

no, thankfully

You'll only find it if you like deep dive on the north shore.

Like my dad's family and the people they have around from Lynn are the only people that I've heard say it.

Sleep on
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    I like to eat

Eat

Eat

Eeples and te me-mes

You're a monster.

Ya I get that a lot!

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I'm hoping I was sick enough in my meeting that the boss sends me home early.

So then I can go to the cabin and play with explosives and arrows.

So, you're the dude who does Demolition Ranch.

Shit I wish.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Also I need to buy a succubus, she's super useful because kryssa and lylyth1 are both hella focus starved

Plus lylyth needs concealment like crazy

So, is this a bug science thing, or a pax thing, or a marriage thing, or some combination of the three...?

My wedding is definitely going to involve all of these

I wonder if I could have a dress made out of a swarm of wasps

colossal pillar of matrimony

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    also holy shit southie is nothing like that anymore

gentrified out the wazoo

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Also I need to buy a succubus, she's super useful because kryssa and lylyth1 are both hella focus starved

Plus lylyth needs concealment like crazy

So, is this a bug science thing, or a pax thing, or a marriage thing, or some combination of the three...?

My wedding is definitely going to involve all of these

I wonder if I could have a dress made out of a swarm of wasps

colossal pillar of matrimony

Let's go do not bring prenups

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Guys, I don't wanna do fullwidth memes anymore.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

So, you're the dude who does Demolition Ranch.

demolition ranch guy's dayjob is being a vet and he lives for it so I doubt he sneaks out sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7OaphEBm1Y

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

?

Yeah apparently it's just fucking blended milk and flavoring at some places up here

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

people from western mass seem to mostly say "milkshake" for milk+icecream, Pinecone kind of goes back and forth and he's from a suburb of Boston

it's very localized

no, thankfully

Like my dad's family and the people they have around are the only people that say it.

my grandmother is north shore, but she ORIGINALLY grew up in Maine so, she didn't pick up aaaaaall the Boston stuff even tho she moved to the middle of town in the 60s when she was like 18

Pinecone's family is all south shore, and my other Boston friends are all first-gen with parents from somewhere else so I have limited slang exposure

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I basically don't give a shit if Neraphs aren't that great, my goal is to figure out how to win with them regardless. They are my current favorite model legion has, next to the hellmouth

@Evil Multifarious

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    so they found out one of the physicians was the culprit of the period blood covering the rim/outside of the toilet

because she was the only one on her period this week (they openly discuss cramps and shit), and someone checked the bathroom right after she went in (they were the last to use it)

she also apparently doesn't cover her tampons and just kind of hucks them into the bin uncovered I guess, which seems gross but I don't know enough about tampon habits to really comment on that

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Urrrrrgh I should probably start science

;-;
    it is nothing more than we good workers must do
    *continues faffing*

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

?

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

it's very localized

no, thankfully

Like my dad's family and the people they have around are the only people that say it.

my grandmother is north shore, but she ORIGINALLY grew up in Maine so, she didn't pick up aaaaaall the Boston stuff even tho she moved to the middle of town in the 60s when she was like 18

Pinecone's family is all south shore, and my other Boston friends are all first-gen with parents from somewhere else so I have limited slang exposure

Have you yet started incorrectly using the word wicked?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    How do chain stores not collapse under their own weight

how can receptionists in three different offices not get me in touch with a guy that works there

How hard can it be to set up a CISCO Unity voice mail system

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I really hate when someone does not look at the clearly advertised price of something and then is like, mad at me when I ring them up and it's more than they expected

there's a big sign that says "POSTCARDS: $2.50" on the rack lady

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

?

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

it's very localized

no, thankfully

Better than "deadass."

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Seriously Matt from Demolition Ranch is one of the best people that exists.

Like his day job is a non profit vet that takes in abused and injured animals and rescues them and his side job is one of the largest gun channels on youtube where he figures out just what kind of round it'll take to penetrate a stack of phonebooks or a big ball of duct tape.

• Options

?

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

it's very localized

no, thankfully

very rarely but it does happen

• Options

?

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

it's very localized

no, thankfully

Better than "deadass."

? deadass isn't a Boston thing

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I am in line for some sort of Resident Evil 7 thing now

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I really hate when someone does not look at the clearly advertised price of something and then is like, mad at me when I ring them up and it's more than they expected

POSTCARDS ARE $2.50!? WHAT ARE THEY FUCKING HAND DRAWN!? IS THIS AN ARTISAN POSTCARD? IS IT FROM THE GODDAMN EDGE?

I SAID GOOD DAY!

• Options

?

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

it's very localized

no, thankfully

Better than "deadass."

Huh?

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    so they found out one of the physicians was the culprit of the period blood covering the rim/outside of the toilet

because she was the only one on her period this week (they openly discuss cramps and shit), and someone checked the bathroom right after she went in (they were the last to use it)

she also apparently doesn't cover her tampons and just kind of hucks them into the bin uncovered I guess, which seems gross but I don't know enough about tampon habits to really comment on that

yeah it's polite to wrap them in TP before disposing of them

• Options

POSTCARDS ARE $2.50!? WHAT ARE THEY FUCKING HAND DRAWN!? IS THIS AN ARTISAN POSTCARD? IS IT FROM THE GODDAMN EDGE?

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Free range, gluten free, organic.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

?

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

it's very localized

no, thankfully

Better than "deadass."

Brooklyn thing.

I'm just deadass making fun of the north east corridor as a whole.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I dreamed that I bumped into ex-wife at a party and she started making out with some handsome guy

Then I went to the beach with my dysfunctional family, and a sea monster ate me, so I had to tear my way out with my bare hands

Thank you, brain, thank you for another night of great dreams

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options

I SAID GOOD DAY!

her: "OH hahaha are you SERIOUS???"

me: "Y-yes?"

her: "I don't think so!!" (tosses postcards at me, leaves store)

me: ?????

• Options
    List of things:

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

I SAID GOOD DAY!

That'll teach you

• Options

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Well, why did you set the price so high, Bleric? Why did you think it would be a good idea to personally insult every potential customer with your prices, Bleric?

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a
    kedinik wrote: »
    I dreamed that I bumped into ex-wife at a party and she started making out with some handsome guy

Then I went to the beach with my dysfunctional family, and a sea monster ate me, so I had to tear my way out with my bare hands

want me to shark your brain

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Bleric you're a terrible small business owner.

• Options
    I paid eleven dollars for a birthday card a few months ago

I mean i wanted something for my birthday!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Local man commits suicide in bizarre way. Leaves a note about hillbilly romance unfinished.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

?

yes so I have heard

Boston is the w o r s t

it's very localized

no, thankfully

Better than "deadass."

Brooklyn thing.

I'm just deadass making fun of the north east corridor as a whole.

I guess? That one has some national play though

also it doesn't fit into the same spot as Wicked

IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT SLANG AT LEAST INSERT IT INTO A RELEVANT SPOT IN THE CONVERSATION IS WHAT I'M SAYING

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Local man commits suicide in bizarre way. Leaves a note about hillbilly romance unfinished.

I always finish.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »

want me to shark your brain

*slips you $20*

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.