Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Amazon Music app incorrectly says my device is full?

Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road]Registered User regular
Apologies for the luddite tech help question. I have a Samsung Galaxy J2 and recently did a factory reset. I just re-downloaded the Amazon Music app, and bought a couple of songs, but when I try to download them I get "Device Storage Full. Error 206"

The app is set to download to my SD card, which has 55 gig of space free. All my other songs are on that card but were downloaded prior to resetting the phone.

Even if it's trying to put them on the internal storage, there is 1.9 gig of space there as well. I had tried clearing my app cache as a Google search brought that up as a suggestion but it's not worked.

Any ideas?