As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]ing from home

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Side note: I am real happy that these were not better-rated than the shoes I bought, because they are uggo and were in the same price range

lasportivaoxygymbrightness520.jpg

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbKmm_xAEro
    TW: epileptics at the end
    One of my favorite songs is now a meme and I love it.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Side note: I am real happy that these were not better-rated than the shoes I bought, because they are uggo and were in the same price range

lasportivaoxygymbrightness520.jpg

Those look close to but not quite like something from the 1990s.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I don't get the point of going hog wild with a chat OP

just like

who cares after the first 35 seconds since you're on page 2

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

just like

The first page lasted 14 minutes

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    president's day is a fake holiday because i am at work

Well don't worry I put a fake president up there.

Shoulda picked a better fake president, scro.

camacho.jpg

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »

just like

The first page lasted 14 minutes

Just on Mississippi time, though.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

just like

Listen to Mr. Fancy gets to make a chat every week pants over here.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So I am off today and took tomorrow off. I straight up don't know what to do.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Working today at the Office and read an article from the Washington Post saying the happy medium of working at home/working at the office is 1 day Office/4 days Home or 2 days office/3 days home.

So jelly.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Paid holidays off for me is only for New Year's, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Used to also have Veteran's Day but they decided to roll that to the day after Thanksgiving.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    omg an undergrad just came to me with a liter of a solution I made years ago and asked if it was what she was looking for

I just had to respond "no, also you should put that back it's super toxic"

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »

just like

The best part is geth usually picks me if I'm about to go take a shit, or go eat dinner.

• Options

go to park

read book while drinking coffee

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    I get to make like 1 chat per year

One time I got to make a chat celebrating my wedding so yeah I made a thing about that

• Options
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Working today at the Office and read an article from the Washington Post saying the happy medium of working at home/working at the office is 1 day Office/4 days Home or 2 days office/3 days home.

So jelly.

Yeah that won't happen just because of how my contract is. I do get 1 at home/4 at work though.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    also my chat OPs are terrible and usually single lines because you can't control me

• Options

just like

The best part is geth usually picks me if I'm about to go take a shit, or go eat dinner.
    Shitty chat is a perfectly acceptable chat.

I am literally shitting as we chat.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Do not walk around with iced containers of solutions you cannot identify, especially if they're from the section of the lab the person who works with nasty shit uses.

• Options

just like

should I take a picture and make it the chat OP picture

rate my poo, if you will

• Options
    Same here. I'm gunnu drink whiskey and play Shadowrun

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »

go to park

I got my taxes dropped off, went to the store, read a bit of the paper from yesterday as I get the Sunday Washington Post with my coffee which you know was like hours ago. I only have one cup a day.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

just like

should I take a picture and make it the chat OP picture

rate my poo, if you will

You would probably be on the chat blacklist with me.

• Options

go to park

I got my taxes dropped off, went to the store, read a bit of the paper from yesterday as I get the Sunday Washington Post with my coffee which you know was like hours ago. I only have one cup a day.

0mDyBmp.png

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

I have to say, after about a week off, I am in a way ready to return to work. I was pretty satisfied when I was working on creative writing stuff at night, but I finished what I was working on and now I'm like...watching anime and drinking in the evening? Which is pretty eh. I go back on Wednesday though.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options

go to park

You don't efile?

• Options

go to park

0mDyBmp.png

I drink tea most of the day at work. I drink water a lot on my days off. And have a single cup of french press with breakfast.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    If the internet in this household were capable of connecting to the Riot servers at 35 ping for 40 consecutive minutes, I would not be ready to return to work, but. It is not to be.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Ok lets talk about boys now

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »
    If the internet in this household were capable of connecting to the Riot servers at 35 ping for 40 consecutive minutes, I would not be ready to return to work, but. It is not to be.

go play lol at work, obvs

• Options

go to park

You don't efile?

I bought a house this year. Took 10k out of a Roth IRA. And have a really nutty itemized list so to avoid penalties and shit I have an actual accountant this year.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    all my [chat]s have been masterpieces, I assume

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

B O Y S

CMTObg8U8AEFxnI.jpg

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

They're awful. 2/10

• Options

You heard the lady it's time for big dick chat. Where's pinecone? I hear he's packing a rockstar can sized dong.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Imma apparently going to NYC this summer for a business trip. I've only been there once before, and that was only for a day. Much excite!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options

go to park

You don't efile?

I bought a house this year. Took 10k out of a Roth IRA. And have a really nutty itemized list so to avoid penalties and shit I have an actual accountant this year.

...why doesn't your accountant efile?

This discussion has been closed.