As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Choose Your Own [chat]

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    gronan headsplitter's a not-dog, aint he

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ollie is teething pretty hard. He's drooling a lot and his nose is a fountain of snot. Poor little buddie.

you done the whiskey thing yet? do parents still do that?

no, parents don't do that

whatever skapps give your children more coca cola.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    I recently thought about getting a one cup coffee maker to use while waiting for my morning pot to brew.

And then realized I probably have a bit of a caffeine problem.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    .1%, 38% (which was what 538 had him at, iirc?) roughly the same chances.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Furry MUD
    RP Server [chat]

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a
    Ollie is teething pretty hard. He's drooling a lot and his nose is a fountain of snot. Poor little buddie.

hey now speak for yourself

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    who else is excited for the name of the year tournament this year? screw march madness..this is the real best event of march

here's this year's bracket, i'm kind of partial to Andy Brandy Casagrande IV

jyxjdfymqwdubgkrc1yz.jpg
    On next years Ru Paul Drag Race.

The Final 3
    Luiji Vilain
    Eliza Fox Teats
    Aphrodite Bodycomb

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

The baby does not have a sufficiently refined palate for daddy's scotch

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Pony wrote: »
    It is kinda funny watching the difference between the people who have been playing GTAO for four years who calmly drive around and play like pros and don't generally start shit unless it gets started with them.

And the people who are new to the game or maybe don't play it a whole lot, and still periodically play like maniacs or think it's the height of comedy to randomly blow shit up or shoot their friends in the head because they can.

Like, you kinda get that stuff out of your system after a point, but it's kinda adorable watching you go through that because it's still new and funny to you.

One time my buddy picked me up in a helicopter while I was going on a rampage in a bus. The same guy from the first session we played. He dropped me into a river and then slammed the helicopter into the bus killing us both.

Fuck everyone else but meee

tyrannus on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I recently thought about getting a one cup coffee maker to use while waiting for my morning pot to brew.

Get a hand-crank grinder and meditatively spend 15 minutes preparing your french press in the morning.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Whisky thing? No I have not just given him a slug of liquor...

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    One of our analysts resigned three weeks ago. She has been doing a heroic job of not even pretending to work ever since.

So far today she just sat in a coffee area reading the magazines that until now have mostly been regarded as decorative.

*Slow clap*

I adore when you can just not give a fuck about your job anymore.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    So anyone else scared that the Netherlands will be the next nation to follow the lead of UK and US?

no because this is vague as hell

They have a hard liner that is running on a "ban muslims" platform as well.

and the UK has a muslim ban since when?

The UK decided to start things off with Brexit which, by american news tv reports, was heavily influenced by immigration rhetoric. Sorry if I affronted you but it is a thing.

that wasn't the start of anything though

the populist right's resurgence across europe didn't start with brexit

and what are you scared of? Geert Wilders and his PVV?

snip

Thanks man I am sorry I will just drop it.

no don't apologize, if I'm coming off as angry or annoyed with you I apologize because I am not

The news the last few days was equivalent to there is this dude running called Wilders who wants to ban muslims and close mosques in the Netherlands. And voting begins today. (Leftist media too). I had a nagging nervousness about another world event cascading into France which, I agree with earlier post, is the big nagging thought of horribleness.

Also ive been trying to stay out of overly political posts and it showed my ignorance in the matter and that has been rectified now.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

The baby does not have a sufficiently refined palate for daddy's scotch

Yeah, cheap vodka will do the trick just as well

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Free Balbona

• Options
    Taco Dibbits has been making me laugh since page 1 tho

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

He said, hiding the whiskey bottle

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    It is kinda funny watching the difference between the people who have been playing GTAO for four years who calmly drive around and play like pros and don't generally start shit unless it gets started with them.

And the people who are new to the game or maybe don't play it a whole lot, and still periodically play like maniacs or think it's the height of comedy to randomly blow shit up or shoot their friends in the head because they can.

Like, you kinda get that stuff out of your system after a point, but it's kinda adorable watching you go through that because it's still new and funny to you.

I could never play this game because I would definitely always randomly shoot people in the head.

• Options
    Skippy if I get this Georgia job I'm gonna drive to Atlanta and give your kids booze fyi

• Options
    Sleep wrote: »

I could never play this game because I would definitely always randomly shoot people in the head.

No you should play because it's awesome to do that

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Skippy if I get this Georgia job I'm gonna drive to Atlanta and give your kids booze fyi

no you will drive to atlanta and we will hang out!

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    It's all good! I'm just happy I got to meet you and Aersien! You were one of the main folks I was excited about meeting. You are very great!

haha rugged this is adorable, it reads like the thank you notes kids are forced to write to their grandparents

Damnit Skippy.

I was trying to be lighthearted.

The long version is that Credeiki is very cool and exactly like I had pictured her. Very friendly and fun to talk to. Aersien is a very genuine and nice person who was great to talk to. I sat next to them at dinner and it was awesome!

And Cred shouldn't feel bad about hanging with her best bud cause bros before [chat] hos IMO.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

Seems fairly analogous to actual crime.

Tyrannus is the guy that makes us all sigh as he shoots the hostages and howls like an animal and my brother looks at me and goes "where did you find this guy?" and I just pinch my nose.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2017
    You open the door cautiously, peering inside. Hrmmm. A pair of dirty straw mats, a rudimentary table, some rusted pots and pans, and in the corner a foul-smelling latrine hole. The trolls quarters, obviously. No door leads out. You give the room a cursory search but turn up nothing more interesting than old bones and filthy rags. But what's this, under one of the straw mats?

You find a golden ring with strange markings.

You leave the room and try one of the other doors.

To go through the second door, behind which you can hear music played by a harp, turn to page 277.

To go through the third door, behind which you can hear voices, low guttural words uttered by perhaps three creatures, turn to page 111.

Bogart on
  • Options

That's what I said

• Options

Exactly. Just hangin out with each other, giving your kids booze, the usual

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

Get a hand-crank grinder and meditatively spend 15 minutes preparing your french press in the morning.

I have both already! But the grinder is ancient and pretty much an heirloom at this point. It's p cool though. I think my mom got it in Sweden sometime back in the 50s.

I also have this dope travel French press that I got in NZ - it's like an insulated mug that has a plunger and screen built into it. It's so fantastic. Combine it with a jet boil and you can drink baller coffee in the middle of the goddamn forest or the top of a mountain if you're so inclined.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    so with the way instagram works it's apparently super easy to get a lot of followers in the beauty community if you know the right tricks. i reached 1k followers last night.

i dont know if that is neat or not because it seemed too easy. way too easy.

i picked up 600 of them just in the last couple weeks once i learned the fastest way to go about gaining them.

edit b/c i was looking at the wrong numbers

I find insta hasn't reigned in bots, or legit accounts using bots at all. Basically anything I put up gets a few dozen likes and a few new followers. It's in stark contrast to Twitter where building an organic following is fucking impossible and you're just screaming into the void forever hoping for something to go viral.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Man I really wanna play GTAO

Planning shit out and then doing it sounds excellent.

• Options
    Wait hold on the second door has harp music for gronan but not the dog what kind of foul sorcery

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I'm expecting a parallel universe portal at some point by which barbarian and dog can communicate, cooperate, or exchange places.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Heist planning is an actual game mechanic

• Options
    edited March 2017

Tyrannus is the guy that makes us all sigh as he shoots the hostages and howls like an animal and my brother looks at me and goes "where did you find this guy?" and I just pinch my nose.

Hey cool let's lie about shit I never did

tyrannus on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Wait hold on the second door has harp music for gronan but not the dog what kind of foul sorcery

It said "nice sounds" didn't it?

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »

Heist planning is an actual game mechanic

There is some appeal to me in that kind of professional bit of the game.

• Options
    I had a lot of fun with gta online. I was pretty bad at it though. You die so damn fast if you're not on the ball.

• Options
    GTAO does sound fun. Maybe someday

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

Hey cool let's lie about shit I never did

OH SHIT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    You pull down the handle with your paw. Clever dog. Inside is smelly hole and smelly straw. Not dogs outside sleep here.

Boring. You pee in a corner and leave, trying one of the other doors.

Nice sound behind second door, but smell like dead thing. To open go to page 3.

Bad smell like not-friend butthole behind third door. To open go to page 91.

Bogart on
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I'm expecting a parallel universe portal at some point by which barbarian and dog can communicate, cooperate, or exchange places.

Have to be careful though. Dont want to end up with:

ok588w63z6jt.jpg

This discussion has been closed.