As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lost and Found - East 2017

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
PAX hands over lost and found items to the venues where an item is found. If you've lost something, make sure to check with the BCEC and any of your hotels you may have been staying with, depending on where you think you lost your item.

You can post about your lost/found items here, but one of those establishments will likely have a better chance of finding it.

• Options
    Bardgirl1Bardgirl1 Bard in Chief computer chairRegistered User new member
    edited March 2017
    We found a bag with brand new board games in a parking lot as we were leaving. Reddit sent me here to try and find the owner. I've posted to Twitter as well.

If you or someone you know has lost anything, please send me a description in private message and hopefully we can return this precious loot to their rightful owner.

Thank you

Bardgirl1 on
  • Options
    GrimglaiveGrimglaive Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Bardgirl1 wrote: »
    We found a bag with brand new board games in a parking lot as we were leaving. Reddit sent me here to try and find the owner. I've posted to Twitter as well.

If you or someone you know has lost anything, please send me a description in private message and hopefully we can return this precious loot to their rightful owner.

Thank you
    Bumping to give this a little life.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    RysticRystic Registered User new member
    edited March 2017
    Hello! I lost my copy of Isle of Skye in the Expo Hall on Saturday, near midnight. It was in a grocery bag under a table by the board game vendors. I couldn't find it the next day, and nothing turned up in Lost and Found.

I know it's a long shot, but did anyone happen to pick it up?

zerzhul on
  • Options
    NinjaKittyPhDNinjaKittyPhD QOTFU2 Registered User new member
    I lost my gold 3DS XL and games between the Westin, the main entrance and the Shuttle for the parking lot on Friday. It was not turned into BCEC lost and found or PAX lost and found. This is a long shot, but maybe someone who found it might be looking on here for its owner. I hope the Nintendo God smiles upon me.

Gina
  • Options
    EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Bardgirl1 wrote: »

Thank you
    bump and posted link on reddit.

zerzhul on
    drhmrzipmoio.png
  • Options
    deestardeestar [E]nforcer PAXEast Vermont Registered User regular
    I lost my cell phone somewhere between Oakwood Apartments and BCEC on Sunday morning. I have already checked with the hotel, Lyft, and Dunkin Donuts as well as PAX Lost and Found, and BCEC, so if anyone ran into a Samsung Luna with an Elder Scrolls Skyrim wallpaper, called Dee's Phone, ,message me here and I will get shipping info to you (already ordered a replacement for this since it was a cheapie replacement my company gave me when the whole S7 garbage went down and they were out of anything better to hand out but personal info on it you know)

• Options
    TriscuitScotTriscuitScot Registered User new member
    Hey everyone,

Crossing my fingers here, but I had lost a black plastic bag with two board games in it Friday night. It was Xcom the board game and the expansion. If anyone found them or has them, please let me know, thanks!

• Options
    Consti2tionConsti2tion Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    deestar wrote: »
    I lost my cell phone somewhere between Oakwood Apartments and BCEC on Sunday morning. I have already checked with the hotel, Lyft, and Dunkin Donuts as well as PAX Lost and Found, and BCEC, so if anyone ran into a Samsung Luna with an Elder Scrolls Skyrim wallpaper, called Dee's Phone, ,message me here and I will get shipping info to you (already ordered a replacement for this since it was a cheapie replacement my company gave me when the whole S7 garbage went down and they were out of anything better to hand out but personal info on it you know)

if the phone still has power, android phones all have the android device manager which acts like iphones phone tracker. If you're signed into the same google account and go here https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?u=0

It should let you locate your phone as well as allow you to Lock it and Erase it remotely. Provided GPS is enabled... it should be accurate within 20 meters.

Consti2tion on
  • Options
    GrimglaiveGrimglaive Registered User regular
    Hey everyone,

Crossing my fingers here, but I had lost a black plastic bag with two board games in it Friday night. It was Xcom the board game and the expansion. If anyone found them or has them, please let me know, thanks!
    I'm almost certain I've seen it posted somewhere that someone found a black bag with games inside. I'm not sure where, but I think it was on these forums (but maybe not in the lost'n'found thread or before it was made). If not, it was on Reddit.

• Options
    deestardeestar [E]nforcer PAXEast Vermont Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    if the phone still has power, android phones all have the android device manager which acts like iphones phone tracker. If you're signed into the same google account and go here https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?u=0

It should let you locate your phone as well as allow you to Lock it and Erase it remotely. Provided GPS is enabled... it should be accurate within 20 meters.[/quote]

Power is out by now-- I did however lock my phone and put a this is where you can get in touch with me to return the darned thing msg on the lockscreen if anyone charges it and powers it up-- probably going to just get dumped in one of those cellphone trade in vending machines though... Only thing I'm really mad about are the first half of my pictures from the Expo floor since my phone had not backed up from the day before yet .

deestar on