As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

only degs [chat]

GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/)pinch pinchRegistered User regular
edited June 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
only degs allowed in this chat fyi hth

look at this cute grey floofy deg
120tepqp0wl5.jpg

look at this big black goofy deg
mmvxwsqd19cf.jpg

look at this smol green weird deg
58pe2dwqvjyf.jpg

919UOwT.png
Elki on

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    what about flying deg with feathers?

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

degs do not have feathers tho?

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    what about degs that mew.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Dog

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    aww older black labs are so cute when they get the white face whiskers

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative So It Goes. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I will immediately defy [chat] OP by talking about processors:

Intel is working on tech that will make multi-core processors valuable no matter what - the processor will be able to share a single thread across as many cores as it wants or needs to.

Which I think is baller. I imagine that's what will make 20 or 30 core processors practical.

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Dog

uhh only degs allowed neco pls thx u

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Gooey wrote: »

degs do not have feathers tho?

We brought them back but without feathers

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Dog

oh, wait, she's right.

Gooey, you mispelled Dog several times in your original post. Just remember that dog backwaters is God.

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100

how dare u

you are drunk with power sigmund

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    103 million dollars for 83,000 acres seems like a great deal.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    103 million dollars for 83,000 acres seems like a great deal.

how much to turn the whole plot into a giant bouncy castle

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I feel like coding is only better on OSX if you do nothing but web based stuff.

If you're doing any sort of compiled work, or java/c#, windows still fucking wipes the floor with OSX

what about iOS development? xcode seems pretty great as a mobile development platform and I'm not so sure I want to play with Xamarin or some other non-native solution for iOS devices.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Those are some good degs.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    If I became a billionaire I would consider quitting my job

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Degs

Can we also talk about

Debstep Bess

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Moving to a new place piecemeal this week starting with a bunch of boxes tonight! It's a good place! It's really legit nice and I can't wait. Going to be really minimalist for a while since we've got very little to move over and it's kind of big but yes yes yes.

Not super looking forward to driving a uhaul on the weekend but at least I don't need to take it on a highway like I did last time.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    awww, yisss, pain and nausea kicking in. this is going to be cool like that shit in Trainspotting, I bet.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I'm a dog

Which is to say I'm (informal) a person regarded as unpleasant, contemptible, or wicked (used as a term of abuse) and (informal, derogatory) a person, esp. a woman, regarded as unattractive

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I feel like coding is only better on OSX if you do nothing but web based stuff.

If you're doing any sort of compiled work, or java/c#, windows still fucking wipes the floor with OSX

what about iOS development? xcode seems pretty great as a mobile development platform and I'm not so sure I want to play with Xamarin or some other non-native solution for iOS devices.

xcode is hot trash

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    desc wrote: »
    Degs

Can we also talk about

Debstep Bess

I didn't know you and my sister know each other

Neco on
  • Options
  • Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    awww, yisss, pain and nausea kicking in. this is going to be cool like that shit in Trainspotting, I bet.

ProTip:

Put the opiate suppository in afterwards.

• Options
    What the hell is an acre is where I'm at after googling it. The sides appear to be definable only as sqrt(acre).

Who invented this shit

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Geth, never recycle deg chat

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    What the hell is an acre is where I'm at after googling it. The sides appear to be definable only as sqrt(acre).

Who invented this shit

muricans

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Who invented this shit

Mr. Acre.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    time to post every single deg from onlydegs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnKZCRx7-II

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Who invented this shit

It's simple. An acre is one chain by one furlong.

Go north one chain, then go west one furlong, and the resulting rectangle is an acre! Simple!

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular
    Been listening to Crass again due to the Nagasaki conversation and man, Feeding of the 5000 is such a fun album.

https://youtu.be/FKAHU5-pS_A

• Options
    I played with my degs so much this weekend.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

Who invented this shit
    It is the area of 1 chain by 1 furlong. Simple.

• Options

Who invented this shit

As with most of our measurements it was based off of something real for pre industrialized society.

In this instance how much land a man could plough in a day.

• Options
    Feral wrote: »

Who invented this shit

It's simple. An acre is one chain by one furlong.

Go north one chain, then go west one furlong, and the resulting rectangle is an acre! Simple!

I uhh

This discussion has been closed.