As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Utah nurse arrested for refusing to illegally hand over patients blood to detective

123457»

• Options
    Mr KhanMr Khan Not Everyone WAHHHRegistered User regular
    He'll get hired by the next town over.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    When Internal Affairs actually do their job, they are vilified by other cops for it.

So a lot of police/fire department members will often make up T-shirts with a department logo on the front and usually a logo/lettering on the back that usually details what division/company they work for (they may be anything from straight block text to even involving a graphic or mascot). Usually these are worn as an undershirt while on duty or maybe as a bit of department pride while off duty.

I saw one for one of the local city departments the other day here in North New Jersey and took notice because on the front it had "Internal Affairs" in small lettering underneath the printed badge on the front.

On the back - Large graphic of a human silhouette paper target from a gun range, several illustrated bullet holes in it - Large lettering below "We have your back"

I nearly fucking died and I wish I had my phone on me at the time, what a fucking implication.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee