As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2017: Assignments now! Do the thing!

• Options
    vhannroyvhannroy Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Speaking of giant stuffed animals... Dear Stalker Santa, I would like a Snorlax bean bag chair. Or something Koopa Troopa related.

I just saw one of the beanbag chairs in a ThinkGeek store yesterday and was super tempted to buy it.

vhannroy on
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Ooh, exciting! Should be good for this year!

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    I want in, but I should wait to sign up until I'm certain my address is really changing next week. Come on banks and stuff, I want this moving house stuff to work out!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    PM sent, I'm all in! Are there any other SS threads I can sign up for? I've done this one and the boardgame thread. Am I missing others?

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    PM sent, I'm all in! Are there any other SS threads I can sign up for? I've done this one and the boardgame thread. Am I missing others?

There are subforum SS's. Debate and discourse, SE++, Artist's Corner, etc.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Never heard of the boardgame one. That sounds pretty cool. In my 8 or 9 years here I've only ever done G&T secret santa.

One year I remember seeing something like a Wii virtual console gifting thread, but never saw it again, and I'm guessing it won't be making a return.

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    My posting has dropped to an all time low, so I think i'll be sitting this one out.
    Being impossible to stalk is bothersome, I wouldn't want to get me with the post frequency I display.

In any case, My thanks to Radiation for making SS for GnT this year, it looks great!

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options

Oh man, a board game one sounds awesome, but I can't probably justify doing 2. Now I have to make a choice!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Just tell THIS secret santa to give you board games! Boom nailed it

*whisper* Pandemic Legacy is real good

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »

Oh man, a board game one sounds awesome, but I can't probably justify doing 2. Now I have to make a choice!

Well, the Critical Failures Secret Santa sign up is open. If you ask for board games, chances are somebody will hook you up with something board game adjacent at least.

• Options
    My post count is pretty low this year, mostly contained to just VR and PSN threads. My gaming has been at a minimum too (despite loving VR I've only finished up a handful of games in the last six months!), so whomever gets me is going to have a job on their hands

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    I suppose the gift-a-pult can be modified to send out several Christmas gifts.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    oh my various gods, it is time

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    I've updated the list. If you have sent me a message with your info but are not on the list as of this post, please message me.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    I feel a little bad because my post activity the past year is basically "this is the game I'm playing right now" + the MtG thread

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I've been so busy with work I didn't even notice signups had started. Someone remind me in a week or two if I haven't had a chance to sign up by then.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    **EXCITED SQUEELING NOISES**

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Lurkers get books. Well, non lurkers generally also get books. Books are awesome.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Aren't books gay?

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    Aren't books gay?

Yep.
    24912551.jpg

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Aren't books gay?

Yep.
    24912551.jpg

I have ... Many questions

• Options
    That is, perhaps, the best book title and cover I've ever seen.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Aren't books gay?

Yep.
    24912551.jpg

Just do an amazon search for Chuck Tingle
    This won't actually answer any questions, but it may help explain some things.
    At the very least, it will cause you to have many more questions.

Edited to add: But, uh, maybe not on a work computer...

see317 on
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Aren't books gay?

Yep.
    24912551.jpg

Just do an amazon search for Chuck Tingle
    This won't actually answer any questions, but it may help explain some things.
    At the very least, it will cause you to have many more questions.

I went with what I figured was one of the most SFW covers of his catalog.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I did wanna thank @Hypatia for running our Holiday Hijinx for many many years. She's taking a break this year, but I know Radiation is up to the task.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Very exciting. Thanks for the @. I'm gonna have to wait until later in the month to see if I can do this. Have family in Houston and Florida that were hit hard by hurricanes so I've been helping them out financially where I can.

Still, gonna be cheering from the sidelines if I can't!

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I just got back from vacation, so I should really get around to getting my info into this thing.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    WillyDubWillyDub Registered User regular
    Much Excite! The Gifting!!!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Alright signed up before I forgot! Thanks for doing it this year @Radiation!

Steam: offday
  • Options
    Send me smut.

I won't tell anyone.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I will @ them out in public, and then say thank you. UFC Girl calendars are nice.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Elin wrote: »
    Lurkers get books. Well, non lurkers generally also get books. Books are awesome.

Among the gifts I've received over the years have been Absolute Sandman 1 which is one of the most beautiful books I've ever owned and Chris Hadfield's book about being an astronaut which I've re-read multiple times now. Books are indeed a wonderful gift.

On smut: I used to say send me anything, raunchy is fine, just let me know so the kid isn't around when I open it. Now I can't even say that, he's 13 and has been brought up in a household with parents too lazy to filter the internet, so I'm sure it would take a lot to shock him.

This really is one of the highlights of the holidays for me. Watching a tracking number make its way to someone, waiting for them to make post, and revealing your identity is just the most fun thing ever.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Send me smut.

I won't tell anyone.

You can't handle my smut.

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular

Among the gifts I've received over the years have been Absolute Sandman 1 which is one of the most beautiful books I've ever owned and Chris Hadfield's book about being an astronaut which I've re-read multiple times now. Books are indeed a wonderful gift.

On smut: I used to say send me anything, raunchy is fine, just let me know so the kid isn't around when I open it. Now I can't even say that, he's 13 and has been brought up in a household with parents too lazy to filter the internet, so I'm sure it would take a lot to shock him.

This really is one of the highlights of the holidays for me. Watching a tracking number make its way to someone, waiting for them to make post, and revealing your identity is just the most fun thing ever.

Sounds like a challenge.

• Options
    Kyougu wrote: »

Sounds like a challenge.

...and that was the last Secret Santa the PA forums ever hosted.

• Options
    giftse.cx

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Send me smut.

I won't tell anyone.

Send me Smut.

I will tell everyone.

• Options
    Send me smut.

I won't tell anyone.

Send me Smut.

I will tell everyone.

Either way, the message is: send us some smut.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Oh hey, I'm super-in. I'll send over the sign-up PM in a bit.

Don't send me smut, but if you want to you can - as a present to me - send someone else smut.

Anyone, really.

Just open a map and point your finger.

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Unless your finger is pointing at where I live.