Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Looking for Specific Penny-Arcade DLC episode

meyers980meyers980 Registered User new member
I'm trying to find a specific episode of the DLC podcast that I really enjoyed. In it, Mike talked about how his neighbors found a bone or something like that in their gutter. I think they blamed it on birds. I can't remember which comic was being created. Does anyone else? Really would like to re-listen...

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    This isn't ringing a bell, but I've been listening recently and nearly caught up so I'd hazard a guess it's a pretty recent one, from season 8 or 9?

Oh brilliant
  • meyers980meyers980 Registered User new member
    Yeah, it very well could be season 8 or 9. For the most part I listen to them in order and am all caught. Sometimes I randomly listen to old episodes for fun, too, but not often. Thanks for trying!

• meyers980meyers980 Registered User new member
    The episode is Skin in the Game! I had to re-listen to about 15 episodes to find it. Worth it! "You think the crow was trying to implicate her?"

Aldo