Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Contact with Steel Battalion Demo organizers and fans at East 2018

linxcatlinxcat Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
edited May 1 in PAX General Discussion
I'm looking to get in contact with the fine folks that geeked out at/ran the Steel Battalion Demos for me as a first-time player of the game at East 2018.
I just have no idea who they are, and presuming they are well-known by at least someone one here maybe they could be pointed here or to messaging me.

I was theorycrafting with one particular person about what a VR implementation of a VT cockpit would be like, and I never found out who that was. He wrote a maneuvers and strategy manual for pilots that was interesting to read.

linxcat on