As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Don't worry, Remedy have everything under [Control]

1141516171820»

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    I just recently finished this and all of the DLC. It was a great experience that I felt like had a rocky start... But the more I played the more I enjoyed it.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Was thinking I'd do a replay now that I have a 3080 so I can see how much raytracing murders me.

• SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Was thinking I'd do a replay now that I have a 3080 so I can see how much raytracing murders me.

I've been playing the PC Game Pass version with a RTX 3080 paired with a i7-10700, using DF's recommending settings combined with DLSS for 4K (sub-2160p was for the before-GTX 1080ti time).

It's pretty easy to get 60 FPS with ray-tracing enabled, on top of "ultra" textures, but admittedly, there are some aspects of it that you won't miss in the game's repetitive areas, and can be disabled to improve performance. Is it worth it to see your reflection in a glass carafe? Sources say "Yes." But I'm not pursuing +60 ranges since my monitor doesn't do that.

Still annoyed by being penalized when I die (and no way to reverse that), but that's just me. Not a visual problem.

• RiboflavinRiboflavin Registered User regular
    Loved Control. Not interested in Multiplayer. I'd play the hell out of a new single player game though.

• Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    It's basically gonna be AAA SCP Foundation Game

Which I'm honestly here for

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Theres a non zero chance its gonna be the jukebox with micro transactions

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Honestly a horde mode with permanent upgrades might get me on board.