As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[jacobkosh] [chat]

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    My basement is flooded again I CALL SHENANIGANS

You should consider getting a sump pump installed into your basement if this is going to become a regular thing. It won't prevent it, but it will make it 10000000000%(rough estimate) easier to manage when it does.

• Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    does pizza not count as fast food

what kinda fancy wood-fired bougie pizza we talkin' here

bet it's got a name in Italian like "quattro formagghi" or somethin'

to me fast food is drive through. doesn't -have to- have a drive through but of the sort of place that would have a drive through

To me, fast food means that it can be cooked in advance and kept on a heater like burger places do. Little Ceasars does that with some of their pizza, but I dont know if a lot of others do. Basically, if you can order your food, and they can just grab it and hand it to you within 5 minutes, it's fast food.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    BBQ
    47u2cgocjfih.jpg

That is not fast. You have to call in.
    knitdan wrote: »
    There aren’t really fast food pizza places in America. Fast food is like McDonald’s.

MOD and Blaze say hello

Mod isn’t fast food.

Guys, you’re confusing fast-casual now for fast food. They are distinct. S’barro is a unique exception that’s rightly as dead as your local mall. Except that one mega mall that’s got a super busy hot topic.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    BBQ
    shit I was seconds away from Darkest Dungeon when I glanced up Salt and Sanctuary. that looks gorgeous.

For once I agree with emn but only because he named one of the true standouts of 2017, dead cells. Salt and Sanctuary is fine but a bit flat.

Dead cells is not a finished game.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    shit I was seconds away from Darkest Dungeon when I glanced up Salt and Sanctuary. that looks gorgeous.

For once I agree with emn but only because he named one of the true standouts of 2017, dead cells. Salt and Sanctuary is fine but a bit flat.

do you mean darkest dungeon is not a finished game? otherwise I'm not sure what you're saying

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    I own dead cells

• Options
    Corn on the cob
    For once I agree with emn

wat

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »
    My basement is flooded again I CALL SHENANIGANS

You should consider getting a sump pump installed into your basement if this is going to become a regular thing. It won't prevent it, but it will make it 10000000000%(rough estimate) easier to manage when it does.
    My parents called about a sump pump and they were like but where does the water come in. If we knew we wouldn't be calling you!

• Options
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    does pizza not count as fast food

what kinda fancy wood-fired bougie pizza we talkin' here

bet it's got a name in Italian like "quattro formagghi" or somethin'

to me fast food is drive through. doesn't -have to- have a drive through but of the sort of place that would have a drive through

To me, fast food means that it can be cooked in advance and kept on a heater like burger places do. Little Ceasars does that with some of their pizza, but I dont know if a lot of others do. Basically, if you can order your food, and they can just grab it and hand it to you within 5 minutes, it's fast food.

I can totally understand that I just don't use the term the same way

also because like, any of the pizza places with slices out also sell say Chicken parm which would not be fast food, so is that a fast food place or no? I guess it depends what you order under your definition. that's too floaty for me! :P

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Ok what did I miss
    bowen wrote: »
    help I'm farting and can't stop

x9vka8je741o.jpg

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Foreman
    ahhh endless Event Id 14 errors and nvlddmkm crashes

halp

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Corn on the cob
    Ugh. I got another game and this time it runs just fine on WINE… but it can't actually save games. It says the filepath doesn't exist or something like that.

I just want to play me some video games. I guess I'm gonna have to get to dual booting or something because I do want to play the games I got today

Just…

*spins in frustration*

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    ahhh endless Event Id 14 errors and nvlddmkm crashes

halp

That's nvidia, so(I don't know what you've already tried) try a clean uninstall with the Display Driver Uninstaller utility and install the drivers again?

• Options
    Foreman
    I have tried DDU + reinstall already

but I did a driver update and a mobo upgrade (!) at the same time, so now I'm not sure which is causing it

I do also note that I've lost the ability to run my g-sync monitor at 120hz, it now caps out at 100hz... hmm...

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Once you've been visited by the Curse of nvlddmkm, there is no escape.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Corn on the cob
    47u2cgocjfih.jpg

There are definitely drive-thru Pizza Huts down here that you don't have to call ahead for. They do like, personal pizzas and breadsticks and pasta and shit

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Serve them
    I think I might love these oil brushes.

dio6OObl.jpg

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    guy has pickup and car on trailer

were mostly sold out tonight and I know there are people at weddings

so what does he do take up like 7 spots

nows hes going to say can he park out back.

he just came in
    well I have a $100000 race car on my trailer.

dude not my problem you didn't check before you booked through Expedia or whatever.
    well if I do park it across the street can you keep an eye on it.

Sorry man I cant take that responsibility.

• Options
    Foreman
    experiment no. 1 - maybe they nerfed the driver or something, I dunno. but my mobo now has onboard graphics, which the previous Lynnfield-generation cpu most definitely did not have. So let me shove the secondary monitor onto it and see what happens

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Foreman
    It’s cold. It’s summer and cold. I will have my revenge.

• Options
    BBQ

do you mean darkest dungeon is not a finished game? otherwise I'm not sure what you're saying

No. I said dead cells is not a finished game because it is still early access.

Darkest Dungeon has been supported and has two expansions but is quite finished.

• Options
    BBQ
    Delmain wrote: »
    47u2cgocjfih.jpg

There are definitely drive-thru Pizza Huts down here that you don't have to call ahead for. They do like, personal pizzas and breadsticks and pasta and shit

Interesting. We only have those in Targets in Austin and Des Moines.

• Options
    Foreman
    It’s too late I am already dead

Avenge me!

• Options
    BBQ
    I saved a man from vampires and his gay crush is visiting him now

They’re both traumatized from the way

I hope they just fuck already before I eat them

• Options
    Corn on the cob
    Neco wrote: »
    It’s too late I am already dead
    Poor Neco ...
    Avenge me!
    Ah! A zombie!

• Options
    BBQ
    I’m counseling them but I hunger too

In different ways, you cute twink

• Options
    BBQ
    Neco did you counsel these gay war vets

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    tired: fast food
    wired: falgsc food

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    BBQ
    Interesting and weird

Prey Mooncrash is under an entirely different .exe

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    47u2cgocjfih.jpg

Interesting. We only have those in Targets in Austin and Des Moines.

Personal pans are a different story.

• Options
    Foreman

I haven’t played in a week or so because I got distracted again, I know I pissed one of them off and lost a hint and then I don’t have enough medicine for one of them and that’s aboot as far as I got

So I guess no, I have not yet

• Options
    BBQ
    Interesting and weird

Prey Mooncrash is under an entirely different .exe

You have to go into prey then mooncrash on console

• Options
    BBQ

I haven’t played in a week or so because I got distracted again, I know I pissed one of them off and lost a hint and then I don’t have enough medicine for one of them and that’s aboot as far as I got

So I guess no, I have not yet

Noted homophobic vampire Neco told reporters today...

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Is there a medieval ACLU to take the case of a vampire refusing to kill you because you're gay?

Coinage on
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    BBQ
    Is there a medieval ACLU to take the case of a vampire refusing to kill you because you're gay?

See a need, fill a need. davidsdurions, esquire, at your service m'lady-lad-nonbinaryladdie.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    well then

dinner was exceptional

this might be a real thing.

now I crash.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    BBQ
    OKay here's a weird one

I remember Prey had an option for, like, the height of the default crosshair - a PC setting and a console setting, which was vertically lower

Mooncrash PC seems to be using the console setting

Am I crazy?

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Geth summon the meteors

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Foreman
    gawd

nvlddmkm

stop being such a drama queen

aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.