As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EPYC] Eat Poop You Cat Eighteen and Two Thousands - Results on Page 14!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm just disappointed that I didn't have time to fully render the entire thing as a renaissance era painting.

There is never enough time in an EPYC to truly do the captions justice.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I'm just disappointed that I didn't have time to fully render the entire thing as a renaissance era painting.

I think you just need to do this anyway because holy crap yes

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I think my favorite part of Pwnan's image is the second dong.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Breathtaking

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm trying to figure out how "The furry version of Snow White nobody asked for" turned into a beach volleyball game.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I'm trying to figure out how "The furry version of Snow White nobody asked for" turned into a beach volleyball game.

Are you suggesting that that is the furry version of Snow White you've been asking for?

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

Ever seen Top Gun?

• Options
    see317 wrote: »

Are you suggesting that that is the furry version of Snow White you've been asking for?

Exactly!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I. . .

I have to go lie down for a bit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Top notch work, reprobates

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    Whichever team can make it rain in the PNW wins.

GOOD JOB, EVERYONE

anyway, two notes:
    - the filename of my drawing was 'chicosheelturn'

- it's still a great cosmic injustice that the 7th annual password sharing thread, for charity! and the 7(+n)th annual eat poop you cat thread did not coincide. just imagine what a tremendous shitshow that could've been

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    I mean, if you wanted furry snow white beach volleyball so bad you should have asked for it.

And yet, if you had, it would've been disqualified as an idea and you'd have nothing.

NOTHING!

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular

It took me a minute to realize the cat is wearing snow white's dress colors, and the 7 rabbits have dwarf pants.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »

You mean the church at the base of the mountain built to worship the volcano?

Good art tells a story.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    cockano*

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Where the hot wings are cooked

• Options
    Gizzy wrote: »

It took me a minute to realize the cat is wearing snow white's dress colors, and the 7 rabbits have dwarf pants.

And I tried to make the faces match their personalities - grumpy eyebrows, doc's glasses, happy's smile, dopey's face, bashful's blushing.

Sleepy and sneezy were harder. Sleepy is meant to be yawning with bags under his eyes, and sneezy is meant to be covering his nose.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    I did get that they were supposed to be Snow White and the dwarves

but I was still confused that you went with a Top Gun reference.

I dig it though.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    hmm, now that's interesting, I didn't know why Pinfeldorf mentioned Top Gun

apparently I made an obvious-ish reference unknowingly? I've only seen it once, years ago, so I'm not sure what it is

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Noggin wrote: »
    hmm, now that's interesting, I didn't know why Pinfeldorf mentioned Top Gun

apparently I made an obvious-ish reference unknowingly? I've only seen it once, years ago, so I'm not sure what it is

It's a movie starring Tom Cruise.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    "King Jack Bone's hand-on stimulus package" is very funny.

I tried really hard to fit another euphemism for masturbation in there but nothing really came together.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Blue team had skeleton dicks and Costanza, but Red team had tenderness. Plus whatever Chico's thing was.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    @PwnanObrien and @Enc really both brought truly... unique... talents to this project.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Chico holy shit.

CHICO HOLY SHIT!

This is very nearly the post I made after it showed up in my inbox.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Well that was 50% less boners than I was expecting

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Tynic took the caption she was given and drew my actual god damn cats within a summoning circle.

I'll post a reference pic when I'm not on a plane soooo...24 hours give or take some timezones.

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Well that was 50% less boners than I was expecting

I know, right? I'm extrememly disappointed in Blue team for not giving in to the cokc tempation.
    tynic wrote: »

There is never enough time in an EPYC to truly do the captions justice.

I thought my caption was done justice!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    I think this might have been the best all around EPYC I’ve ever seen.

Fewer standouts, but just higher over all quality than past efforts.

Everyone gets a raise.

sarukun on
  • Options
    I just noticed "All Reviews: Mixed" on Enc's and now I'm laughing all over again

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @#pipe's dachshund hellmouth is so perfect

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I showed this to Nuka, she was giggling on red team but broke down laugh-crying on blue teams. The Costanza continuity really killed it.

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    @enc I fucking love you

<3

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »

You mean the church at the base of the mountain built to worship the volcano?

Good art tells a story.

Oh god, I didn't see it first pass. That's amazing.

@PwnanObrien @ChicoBlue and @tynic are my favorite arts and @Weaver and @godmode had the best captions.

This was a lot of fun, guys!

• Options
    GSMGSM Registered User regular
    @Shalmelo didn't take the route I was expecting. Maybe they thought the caption I was expecting was the actual caption I was given, and they wanted to avoid repeating it? Either way, I'm just glad it resulted in @Taya creating Snowball White awaking to Prince Thunder Lizard.

We'll get back there someday.
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    cockano*

Mount Dongsuvius

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I think this might have been the best all around EPYC I’ve ever seen.

Fewer standouts, but just higher over all quality than past efforts.

Everyone gets a raise.

That's the thing, there's a real consistent feel to this one, like every effort was really solid. The captioning and art was great and the tone kept moving and staying fresh; it made it so hard to be outstanding when everyone was bringing their game to the yard. There were high points and favourites, but pretty much everyone was doing 55 in a 54.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    KetBra wrote: »
    I'm awarding my individual prize to enc. Enjoy. Not redeemable at all locations.
    @KetBra
    Ok can you tell me what is going on with the heart things in your picture because I still have no idea

So my prompt was "Itoi was starting to have second thoughts about building the entire final encounter around the phrase "he's no einstein"." And I didn't know what/who itoi was but turns out it's earthbound. So the hearts are really crude Mr Saturn's in profile, watching another Mr Saturn attempt a real version of Einstein's train thought experiment badly. It's Thomas the train because I had crayons and wanted more color.

QuantumTurk on
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    cockano*

Mount Dongsuvius

Cockatoa

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Upon a second review, @Platy wins the Star of Excellence for the phantom train cameo I missed the first time around.

We can punch nostaligia. We can suplex it, too.