As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dragalia Lost: Dragon, dragon, reroll the dragon.

1235»

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    She's decent, 15%/15% dragons are perfectly serviceable

For comparison, she's equivalent to a fully unbinded Jupiter

If you can manage to fully unbind her during the event, she'll be 20%/20%, so the same as a baseline 5*

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I assume since she's from the gatcha and not an event grind she'll have normal 4* gatcha dragon stats so yeah she's good

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I'm playing this now. I got Nidhogg and Ifrit on my first pull which seems ok to me.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I'm playing this now. I got Nidhogg and Ifrit on my first pull which seems ok to me.

More than okay.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Halloween Althemia almost makes up for my still not having any 5 star characters.

Almost... :cry:

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Welp got a summon ticket as my log in bonus today, and pulled Halloween elisanne

And now I’m done drawing stuff for this event

• Options
    So far I've got Edward, Althemia, and Nidhogg

So I should probably stop pulling, and save

I don't know if I will

• Options
    I refuse to stop pulling until I get the banner 5 star character or I run out of wyrmite. Guess which has happened first every banner so far.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    I refuse to stop pulling until I get the banner 5 star character or I run out of wyrmite. Guess which has happened first every banner so far.

This is probably what I'll do

Hilariously, I didn't get Lily until the Halloween banner womp womp

• Options
    I wish there were more regular light orbs available from the event rewards, that is what I'm bottlenecked by the most.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I wish there were more regular light orbs available from the event rewards, that is what I'm bottlenecked by the most.

Who decided that the Rupie mines needed light orbs, I want them fired

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Is there a limit to the number of times you can get the +50 stones for playing with a new person in Co-Op? Because I stopped getting it

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Is there a limit to the number of times you can get the +50 stones for playing with a new person in Co-Op? Because I stopped getting it

Like 2000 total or something, I think

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Boooooo

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    It's meant to get you introduced to co-op and encourage using it.

• Options
    after the wyrmite runs out you either get mana from or give mana to people you use the as buddies or co-op with, I can't figure out which, but every day I get a lump of about 800-900 mana in my box from what I think is that system.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Decided to boot this up to get another pull in before the end of the event, used my free 10-pull from a gift and got Hildebrand, Leviathan, and the Valiant Prince wyrmprint all in one. Didn't know you could get 3 5-stars at once :O

• Options
    edited November 2018
    heh I pulled a 5 star dragon on my free 10 pull for the wind raid, was hoping for the banner 5 star dragon, got a random off-banner one again. I am something like 5 off-banner 5 star characters and dragons in a row now I think. Which is to say all of them. Got a few banner 5 star wyrmprints though.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif