Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Expanse RPG

BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
edited October 2 in Critical Failures
The Expanse is getting a RPG from Green Ronin Publishing (via a completed Kickstarter).

I am tentatively excited, but I am completely unfamiliar with the Modern Age RPG system this new game will be based on.

I like fairly crunchy game systems (came up on AD&D, Shadowrun, Star Wars D6) - am I going to hate this?

76561198017303226.png
Bigity on

• webguy20webguy20 Registered User regular
    edited October 2
    Bigity wrote: »
    The Expanse is getting a RPG from Green Ronin Publishing.

-LINK REMOVED-

I am tentatively excited, but I am completely unfamiliar with the Modern Age RPG system this new game will be based on.

I like fairly crunchy game systems (came up on AD&D, Shadowrun, Star Wars D6) - am I going to hate this?

Just a heads up there is a no direct linking to kickstarters rule. Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this though!

Edit: Shit, didn't realize this thing was already over. Damn. Hopefully the local game store will get a copy.

webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the info! Removed

76561198017303226.png