As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] of Holding

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Echo. Thread will be recycled after 83 pages.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Dangit Tav

Sleep
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Echo are you slowly murdering the chat thread?

zepherin
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    It would seem we've gone past 3

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Daddy needs to punish us for being bratty

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    zepherinDonkey KongFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloudwanderingoverride367Kristmas KthulhuP10
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

[chat] is murdering [chat].

sig.gif
    Kristmas KthulhuDoodmannMsAnthropy
  • OrphaneOrphane Awake Amongst Ashes Registered User regular
    hey guys i'm back from work. what happened to the old thr

ah, i see

• zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    How many daddies can a bag of holding hold

i dunno but i'm sure it can hold a lot of cummies 💦💦💦
    Your deadass just gets mad when I touch your butt like it's our fault you got the wagon.

Archoverride367
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    I should be able to barter bad opinions for food

Is this not what Patreon is for

Winky
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud friend pelican soft and relaxing mouthRegistered User regular
    Husband set my ringtone to uwudaddy and now I'm mad at him because I have to hear fucking Belldelphine saying uwu daddy you so warm every time I text.

pelcan Mouth perfect size for put poster in to n\ap! inside poster sleep soundly put poster in Pelicn Mouth no problems because good Support for poster neck weak of big poster head
    VishNubEvil MultifariousArchRavenhpltc24MrMisterwazillaKristmas KthulhuChanuscredeikiBlameless Clericjakobagger
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Husband set my ringtone to uwudaddy and now I'm mad at him because I have to hear fucking Belldelphine saying uwu daddy you so warm every time I text.

I am pleased that I haven't the faintest idea what this would sound like. I have done well here.

EchoSleepKamiroRavenhpltc24bowenoverride367Kristmas KthulhuTcheldorjakobaggerMsAnthropyWhiteZinfandel
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    The more you tighten your grip on chat the more anime will slip through your fingers

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    How do you say "uwu"

I thought it was an emoticon

Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Fuzzy why don't you just leave your phone on vibrate

Why do you only commit crimes with your phone

VishNubKamiroEvil MultifariousMazzyx
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

happy 909 day

@desc

poo
    SleepdescChanusMsAnthropy
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud friend pelican soft and relaxing mouthRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Fuzzy why don't you just leave your phone on vibrate

Why do you only commit crimes with your phone
    My phone is on vibrate but he turned his sound on and gave me a specific ringtone and texttone.

pelcan Mouth perfect size for put poster in to n\ap! inside poster sleep soundly put poster in Pelicn Mouth no problems because good Support for poster neck weak of big poster head
    Now someone needs to settle the debate if calling your sex partner Mommy is as uncomfortable as Daddy

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    Ooowooo

wandering
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    oh shit a ghost

Ravenhpltc24wanderingEchoMrMisterKristmas KthulhuHahnsoo1Havelock2.0
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    Now someone needs to settle the debate if calling your sex partner Mommy is as uncomfortable as Daddy

Upon reading your post my penis just detached itself, threw a knapsack over its shoulder and strode out of the house for a new life elsewhere, so I’d say it’s more disturbing.

wanderingzepherinBlameless ClericjakobaggerHavelock2.0MsAnthropy
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    You people.

Mb8cHuZ.jpg

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    SleepFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudbloodyroarxxEvil MultifariousEchobowenoverride367Kristmas KthulhuChanusRedTideBlameless ClericjakobaggerHavelock2.0MsAnthropy
  • KruiteKruite Registered User regular

This is one of those things where no debate is required; it is known

zepherin
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    That alternate cover to the Avernus book is mighty fine.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

happy 909 day

desc

Hmm. Only heard of the 808 in pop culture.

Also that looks like an extremely uncomfortable position to play in.

He/Him
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    You have to use the more formal "mother"

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloudoverride367KruiteDuke 2.0
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Word has started underlining things and telling me to “consider using concise language” and it’s genuinely upsetting

Who the fuck greenlit this feature???

wandering
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Today we will paint a mountain that owes us nothing. Registered User regular
    Y'all love it otherwise you'd wouldn't be reposting it constantly, even if you claim it's horrible

And will the morning come
    All I know; we'll never see the sun
    But together we'll fight the long defeat
    MrMister wrote: »
    Word has started underlining things and telling me to “consider using concise language” and it’s genuinely upsetting

It's to compete with that stupid app that helps illiterates make complete sentences at work.

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Hot take: both are objectively equally uncomfortable, except for society being less accepting of women taking a dominant sexual role

Ravenhpltc24Kristmas Kthulhujakobagger

To which she replies by breathlessly calling you her "broodling"

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    zepherin
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Parent pronouns during sex is fucking weird.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    JebusUDKristmas KthulhuKetarTcheldorRedTideBlameless Clericjakobagger
    Bogart wrote: »

Upon reading your post my penis just detached itself, threw a knapsack over its shoulder and strode out of the house for a new life elsewhere, so I’d say it’s more disturbing.
    owo im sowwy (╥_╥)

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    You people.

Mb8cHuZ.jpg

Trauma Center: Under the Knife (2005)

Ravenhpltc24zepherinoverride367Duke 2.0
    MrMister wrote: »

It's called the concisificator fyi

MrMister
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Well it feels weird to use their given name so

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    wanderingRavenhpltc24
    Grammarly.

it must be weird to date someone who shares a name with a family member

Ravenhpltc24Kristmas Kthulhu
    Fuck the people in Grammarly ads are insanely stupid.

Preacher
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Well it feels weird to use their given name so

Sorry I use the old fashioned "female"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    zepherinEddyKruiteDuke 2.0
This discussion has been closed.