HOW MANY SNAKES WOULD IT TAKE TO DEFEAT YOU, [CHAT]?

24567100

Posts

  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    I am the snakes.
    I'm a talking cat.

    But I'm also the snakes.

    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    Kid PresentableChanusGiantGeek2020
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    Orange!
    it's nice to have little snake emojis on top of all my posts, guarding my good and pure content from all the haters and freaks

    nice

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Jacobkosh
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I don't think I can answer the [chat] poll, but I've defeated 4 snakes so far, and then moved to a country with no snakes so we'll never know.

    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    FeralthatassemblyguyChanusJacobkoshKristmas Kthulhu
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    Orange!
    Mortious wrote: »
    I don't think I can answer the [chat] poll, but I've defeated 4 snakes so far, and then moved to a country with no snakes so we'll never know.

    Ireland?

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Mortious wrote: »
    I don't think I can answer the [chat] poll, but I've defeated 4 snakes so far, and then moved to a country with no snakes so we'll never know.

    Ireland?

    we have snakes

    we call them the government

    tip your waitress i'm here all week!

    wanderingFeraldavidsdurionsKid PresentablethatassemblyguyemnmnmeRMS OceanicChanusshrykeGiantGeek2020cB557ArchknitdanBlameless ClericjakobaggerJacobkoshZilla360Kristmas Kthulhu
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    I am the snakes.
    Back to work tomorrow.

    Ugh.

    HerrCronthatassemblyguySurfpossumwanderingRMS OceanicChanusVanguardIncenjucarMrMisterAegisshrykePowerpuppiesGiantGeek2020milskiEchoKristmas Kthulhu
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I am the snakes.
    I haven’t had to deal with a snake in many years. Which is nice. But also a sign of rapidly changing climate. So, not as nice.

    PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy RESIST. ಠ_ಠRegistered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    @Feral - is there a 30-50 feral snakes option?

    Hahnsoo1FeralGiantGeek2020EddyBlameless ClericKristmas Kthulhu
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow.

    Ugh.

    Sounds about right

    GiantGeek2020
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    i think i'm still too sick for work so i'm gonna ask if i can work from home tomorrow and tuesday

    considering i can't walk without feeling faint, it's probably a good idea

  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    Orange!
    Feral - is there a 30-50 feral snakes option?

    There should have been

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    WhiteZinfandel
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 5
    japan on
    shrykecB557AbdhyiusKristmas Kthulhu
  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    Chanus wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    Feral I downloaded Solitairica.


    This was... not a good idea.

    Omg me too

    i think you're a fine idea arch

    arch you are in fact a fine idea but chanus doesn't think so

    wow

    don't i?

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    Powerpuppies
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

    I should pay attention to this when I'm next at Central Station.

  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    Bogart wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow.

    Ugh.

    right and after only 2 days

    10 days?

    16?

    70?

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow.

    Ugh.

    Vangirl and I were joking that the new year doesn’t officially begin until then

    and, by that logic, we need to drink an entire bottle of champagne to ring in the new year

  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I have not been in the office since 12/20

    I’ve done lots of one off work stuff but that’s still 17 days without regular connection

    MrMisterEcho
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Sixty-ten
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow.

    Ugh.

    Vangirl and I were joking that the new year doesn’t officially begin until then

    and, by that logic, we need to drink an entire bottle of champagne to ring in the new year

    "logic"

  • BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    During the steam sale I bought assassin's creed origins and odyssey. In origins when exploring the pyramids I get freaked out whenever I step on a cobra, they just blend right into the ground. I roll away scared and shoot arrows at them but realized I can kill them with torches to save on ammo. Also hippos are monsters.

  • KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    We tried to light a fire in the fireplace for the first time.

    This did not go as planned as the smoke started seeping into the rest of the house and set off all the smoke detectors. So we put the fire out.

    Fairly sure the flue was opened properly. After some googling, maybe I needed to prime the flue? Maybe it was too windy?

    Hopefully the fireplace actually works!

    Will try again some other day.

  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    I worked last on the 20th but will be back on the 7th.

    I will have been home for 5 total days during that time so I'm actually extremely tired.

    PSN: Honkalot
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Honk wrote: »
    I worked last on the 20th but will be back on the 7th.

    I will have been home for 5 total days during that time so I'm actually extremely tired.

    :bro:

    sig.gif
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    an irish author is currently in a twitter argument with the Auschwitz Memorial Account

    just take the L and stop my dude

  • YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    opal_snake.jpg

    IncenjucarHonkMrMisterGiantGeek2020Kid PresentableVishNubEddyAthenorArchBlameless ClericAegisZilla360Kristmas Kthulhu
  • Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    I am the snakes.
    Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?

    Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
    GiantGeek2020Kid Presentable
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Honk wrote: »
    I worked last on the 20th but will be back on the 7th.

    I will have been home for 5 total days during that time so I'm actually extremely tired.

    :bro:

    I'm on vacation for the entirety of the week starting with the 27th too. :/

    Also I'm on vacation this thursday but that's just a stand alone day.

    PSN: Honkalot
    GiantGeek2020
  • GiantGeek2020GiantGeek2020 Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    I'm saving up my vacation time for Cyberpunk 2077.

    Biscuits 3:16 "food Jesus is dead and you killed him"
    thatassemblyguyEddyKana
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

    I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
    Kid PresentableKristmas Kthulhu
  • milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

    You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
    Kid PresentableHonkEddyshrykeZephiran
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    an irish author is currently in a twitter argument with the Auschwitz Memorial Account

    just take the L and stop my dude

    Look he's just saying

  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    Kamiro wrote: »
    We tried to light a fire in the fireplace for the first time.

    This did not go as planned as the smoke started seeping into the rest of the house and set off all the smoke detectors. So we put the fire out.

    Fairly sure the flue was opened properly. After some googling, maybe I needed to prime the flue? Maybe it was too windy?

    Hopefully the fireplace actually works!

    Will try again some other day.

    yeah you gotta roll up a newspaper and light the end and hold it up the flue until the smoke sucks up because the air inside your chimney is way colder, and thus higher pressure than the air in your house

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    Kamiro
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited January 5
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    okay the thing about the videos Eddy and Chanus and milski have posted is that
    a) I like them, what a fun new genre, one of the channels described them as "audio memes" wow I love it
    b) they're from as far back 2017 we're too late

    Kid Presentable on
    ChanusQanamilEddyjakobaggerZilla360
  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    not a whole newspaper like

    a page

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Chanus wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    We tried to light a fire in the fireplace for the first time.

    This did not go as planned as the smoke started seeping into the rest of the house and set off all the smoke detectors. So we put the fire out.

    Fairly sure the flue was opened properly. After some googling, maybe I needed to prime the flue? Maybe it was too windy?

    Hopefully the fireplace actually works!

    Will try again some other day.

    yeah you gotta roll up a newspaper and light the end and hold it up the flue until the smoke sucks up because the air inside your chimney is way colder, and thus higher pressure than the air in your house

    Like this and house financing is stuff that aren’t taught anywhere so I don’t understand how people know this stuff.

    PSN: Honkalot
    ChanusKamirojakobaggerKristmas KthulhuAntoshka
  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    i have finally started watching the good place s3

    i want to go to cowboy skyscraper buffet

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's right.
    Honk wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    We tried to light a fire in the fireplace for the first time.

    This did not go as planned as the smoke started seeping into the rest of the house and set off all the smoke detectors. So we put the fire out.

    Fairly sure the flue was opened properly. After some googling, maybe I needed to prime the flue? Maybe it was too windy?

    Hopefully the fireplace actually works!

    Will try again some other day.

    yeah you gotta roll up a newspaper and light the end and hold it up the flue until the smoke sucks up because the air inside your chimney is way colder, and thus higher pressure than the air in your house

    Like this and house financing is stuff that aren’t taught anywhere so I don’t understand how people know this stuff.

    i learned house financing by trying to buy a house

    did i get taken advantage of?

    maybe! who can say? everyone seemed sincere

    the fireplace stuff i learned because we had a fireplace when i was a kid

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Maybe house financing and fireplace usage is like DOTA where if you try it for 500 hours you’ll start understanding it.

    PSN: Honkalot
    ChanusVishNubQanamilKristmas Kthulhu
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 5
    Chanus could I get an update on all major events in your life

    Need to update the spreadsheet

    Vanguard on
  • TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited January 5
    Dammit this chat content is a frickin, "trigger" for me. Lol.(Thanks late grandmother's fear of snakes for that one.)

    But I had no problem with the best," Rick and Morty" episode this year.

    Cartoon snakes =Okay

    Real Snakes= Not Okay

    Me brain! Ouch.

    Ticaldfjam on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
    Chanus wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    We tried to light a fire in the fireplace for the first time.

    This did not go as planned as the smoke started seeping into the rest of the house and set off all the smoke detectors. So we put the fire out.

    Fairly sure the flue was opened properly. After some googling, maybe I needed to prime the flue? Maybe it was too windy?

    Hopefully the fireplace actually works!

    Will try again some other day.

    yeah you gotta roll up a newspaper and light the end and hold it up the flue until the smoke sucks up because the air inside your chimney is way colder, and thus higher pressure than the air in your house

    Like this and house financing is stuff that aren’t taught anywhere so I don’t understand how people know this stuff.

    i learned house financing by trying to buy a house

    did i get taken advantage of?

    maybe! who can say? everyone seemed sincere

    the fireplace stuff i learned because we had a fireplace when i was a kid

    We also had a fireplaces (before and after moving) but kind of never used them.

    PSN: Honkalot
This discussion has been closed.