As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]beat

1929394959698»

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    If you finish eating and you’re out of breath, you may have eaten too much or to quickly or too much too quickly.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    oh man pso2?

i will resist

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    0ByijmM.jpg

nibXTE7.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    oh man pso2?

i will resist

Not like the servers are working anyways

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    My coworker was happy to scrape off the ice in exchange for a ride but I had to send one of my baggers out with him because he couldn’t figure out how to start the car

Kamiro wrote: »
    why do you need to start the car to scrape ice?

It makes things easier with the heat turned on but also I asked him if he could start the car and turn on the heat so it’d be more comfortable for me

*buffs nails apathetically*

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/qkdUz1zoZUY

This video posits the idea that mass urbanization and global trade via the internet could make the idea of independent city states possible again

Free Chicago ✊

I just got done reading a historical fiction based loosely on the time of the Italian city-states, so my immediate thought was that city-states would pay mercenary armies to lay siege to each other.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Asinine idea: something that starts out with like a 'do arithmatic with emoji' posts but then the payoff is that the meme is actually asking you to solve a complex/advanced problem like determining whether or not an array is invertible or whether or not it's a group under multiplication or something like that
    I tried letting some high school students play a math card game today where you try and hit a target number using the cards in your hands plus arithmetic.

I quickly discovered that for all but four of them the rules had to be modified to: play Uno, except when you play a card you have to say what the product of it plus the top card is.

Surfpossum wrote: »
    I tried letting some high school students play a math card game today where you try and hit a target number using the cards in your hands plus arithmetic.

24?

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I find this kind of skill just fascinating to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtkBSJ86DM

@Abdhyius or something

• SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »

24?
    From a quick google, basically, except using decks of Uno cards because that's what I found at the grocery store.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    oh man pso2?

i will resist

but the body sliders are insane and you can make your character say I'LL SCATTER YOU TO THE FOUR CORNERS over and over again and so quickly that the voice clip interrupts itself

I like my Hecarim deck in Legends of Runeterra. Lots of spooky shark bois popping back from the graveyard when I attack with things.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    It’s snowing pretty badly out. If I’m giving a coworker a ride home is it gross and rude and imperious to ask him to go scrape off my car before I go out there 🤔
    My coworker was happy to scrape off the ice in exchange for a ride but I had to send one of my baggers out with him because he couldn’t figure out how to start the car

It felt reasonable to me

Like cooking dinner for someone and asking them to chop onions

Casual Eddy on
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    We should have a thread where we can talk about our weird dreams and how we feel about them

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
    Welp, I'm going back to bed, so this means Geth will pick me for next chat in 30 seconds.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    We should have a thread where we can talk about our weird dreams and how we feel about them

There was one but it died out.

You can just post them in chat and freak people out with your subconscious tho

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Riverdale is so dumb

bloodyroarxx on
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Oooh end of the thread wonder who gets to go next

fo7ccopttzj8.png

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    It's not Gelivery, it's Giorno.

nibXTE7.png

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i wish new york got a real winter

and also i didn't have to do something stupid like advertising to live here

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 1.2

@knitdan will create the new thread
    @Vanguard is backup

This discussion has been closed.