As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Mandalorian [Phalla] : Day 6 -The Escape (Mando Victory)

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Aye Lucedes for yesterday's reasons and on-a-count that late pile on the bandwagon don't strike me as honest, considering they were on Sir Fab until the spread was greater than two. Seems that little birdy wants to be sitting on top of the biggest pile a bit too much.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Do we have a reason for the jdarksun vote?

We need to remember vote manip so close votes are bad but Also I don’t like flipping just to follow a wagon as them we’ll never find anything from previous votes

the reasoning is on this page, so far as I can see

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    KetBra wrote: »

We need to remember vote manip so close votes are bad but Also I don’t like flipping just to follow a wagon as them we’ll never find anything from previous votes

and by this page I mean last page

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    Aye Lucedes for yesterday's reasons and on-a-count that late pile on the bandwagon don't strike me as honest, considering they were on Sir Fab until the spread was greater than two. Seems that little birdy wants to be sitting on top of the biggest pile a bit too much.

Also she's trying to imply that she's lame.
    Whilst she crashed a moon into us and chose Berserker.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    jdarksun because I think they have the most votes besides myself?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular

and by this page I mean last page

All that is on that page is Lucedes because they have to vote, and then Sir Fab with an unofficial/not unofficial choice.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    So we basically got nothing...

jdarksun

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I'm alive and getting voted out? Must be day 3.

Just a stormtrooper. Good luck!

jdarksun on
  • Options
    Grunt's Ghosts for the big push on Green that destroyed what little vote record we were starting to get and resulted in another dead Guild Member.

• Options
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Grunt's Ghosts for the big push on Green that destroyed what little vote record we were starting to get and resulted in another dead Guild Member.

The votes were from a out'd mafia, which one became our vig. I picked Green for voting on Mamawolf day 1 because it seemed like a save vote mafia throw on each other day 1. I didn't start this vote on you, nor do I like it but we got nothing until another Mafia dies.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Completely unrelated, I played on Roll20 for the first time tonight with the regular gaming group. It was weird not having everyone at the table, but acceptable. As the GM, I feel like I have a huge learning curve and I'm using one of the WOTC adventures with everything preloaded.

Anyways, that's my long way of saying that's how I spent all of yesterday and today.

Game related, I assume we're going after Kime because it's Kime? And bandwagoning Jdark because the vig thinks it's a good vote?

I choose the third way, Lucedes for the counter-counter wagon.

• Options
    The votes were from a out'd mafia, which one became our vig. I picked Green for voting on Mamawolf day 1 because it seemed like a save vote mafia throw on each other day 1. I didn't start this vote on you, nor do I like it but we got nothing until another Mafia dies.
    There was no outed mafia on day 2. We had the beginnings of an interesting vote record going, then y'all destroyed it with the massive pile on Green.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I dislike this jdark vote but I dislike vote shenanigans more.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Yeah I think I like Lucedes tonight

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I'm like the real life astronomer, Tycho Brahe, in that I'm real good at collecting information but terrible at drawing accurate conclusions from it. So who wants to be my Johannes Kepler?

Day 1 voting
    • LostNinja (5) - Lucedes (9th), shalmelo (10th), ObiFett (16th), Sir Fabulous (24th), kime (25th)
    • shalmelo (3) - LostNinja (8th), AustinP0027 (13th), Grunt's Ghosts (18th)
    • Sir Fabulous (2) - MamaWolf (2nd), Zombie Hero (20th)
    • Zombie Hero (2) - Romantic Undead (3rd), BlueCyan (5th)
    • BlueCyan (2) - Virgil_Leads_You (4th), Gizzy (14th)
    • Gizzy (2) - jdarksun (21st), discrider (22nd)
    • Virgil_Leads_You (2) - Phyphor (23rd), Locus (27th)
    • ObiFett (1) - discrider (1st), cj iwakura (17th)
    • jdarksun (1) - Auralynx (6th)
    • Green (1) - H3Knuckles (7th)
    • MamaWolf (1) - discrider (11th), Green (26th)
    • discrider (1) - SLyM (12th)
    • SLyM (1) - Assuran (15th)
    • kime (1) - Wildcat (19th)
    Missing votes: Cythraul, JPants, KetBra

Day 2 voting
    • Green (11) - Grunt's Ghosts (17th), Assuran (18th), kime (19th), AustinP0027 (20th), H3Knuckles (21st), JPants (22nd), Sir Fabulous (23rd), ObiFett (24th), Zombie Hero (25th), Gizzy (26th), Lucedes (28th)
    • Sir Fabulous (3) - discrider (1st), Romantic Undead (2nd), cj iwakura (3rd), ObiFett (5th), KetBra (11th), AustinP0027 (13th), Lucedes (14th), Assuran (16th)
    • kime (3) - Auralynx (4th), jdarksun (9th), SLyM (10th), Sir Fabulous (15th)
    • Lucedes (2) - BlueCyan (6th), discrider (27th)
    • Grunt's Ghosts (1) - Locus (7th)
    • Phyphor (0) - Gizzy (8th)
    • ObiFett (0) - Sir Fabulous (12th)
    Missing votes: Green, Phyphor

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I like !Lucedes more.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    What about today's votes?

Steam profile
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Day 3 voting (so far)
    • jdarksun (6) - Lucedes (2nd), Sir Fabulous (5th), H3Knuckles (6th), kime (9th), Grunt's Ghosts (10th), ObiFett (13th)
    • Lucedes (5) - discrider (1st), BlueCyan (8th), Assuran (12th), Phyphor (14th), cj iwakura (15th)
    • kime (2) - SLyM (3rd), AustinP0027 (4th)
    • H3Knuckles (1) - KetBra (7th)
    • Grunt's Ghosts (1) - jdarksun (11th)
    Missing votes (so far) - JPants, Locus, Zombie Hero

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Man, I really haven’t given this game the attention it deserves. Apologies for that. Let me catch up.

• Options
    Vote close in 75 min?

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Well, I guess it lets us test whether there's a single +2 vote manip, or two smaller vote manip powers (unless there were two but Wildcat's special role as "the Client" was one of them, in which case we learn nothing).

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    The Lucedes vote seems more substantiated than the dark vote.

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Ugh, why are we leaving a close vote when we know what can happen?

Lucedes

• Options
    I guess that's a good point. Lucedes to make the gap larger then vote manip.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Vote manip seems to have taken over this game, huh.

I guess the securing back half of a wagon is a good place for mafia to hide.

It's a one off vote, only because I don't think i can make a strong enough arguement to steer wagons, but voting for AustinP for future record.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    JPants wrote: »

Really?

I'd be curious why you think that.

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    kime wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »

Really?

I'd be curious why you think that.

Jdark vote seems to be only not announced special to the vig.
    Whereas Lucedes is based off potential vote redirection leading to the tie vote day 1

discrider on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Vote Closed. This might take a bit

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Day 4
    The Shadow
    mandalorian-slice-600x200.png

Moff Gideon flew his TIE Fighter across Nevarro in search of his prey. When he suddenly spotted a light from below. Suddenly laser bolts rapidly flew at him from the ground; the left wing got hit. He steered the ship as best as as he could to surface while evading heavy gun fire. Able to land, he started to radio for back-up when suddenly there was a shot in the distance . Moments later, Moff exited the TIE FIghter and collapsed . A large gunshot hole pierced his entire chest-plate.
    Lucedes walked into the Cantina in search of a drink, only to be met by a group of unfriendly saloon patrons

"What'cha doing in these parts , Death Trooper?"
    "Just thought I'd get me some Jet Juice. "

"That right, Death Trooper?"
    "...Yep"

"You think you can just come in here and get some jet juice just because you have that fancy armor of yours."

The Death Trooper looks around to see several stormtroopers and other bar patrons drinking jet juice. And chose to ignore the heckling man.

"Think you can ignore me, huh Death Trooper?" The man spits at the ground "Hey Skeeter!" he yelled across the bar "What do we say about Death Troopers?"

A fat man with red hair rubbed his chin "Hmm.."Not Today"? No...that's not it... Oh yeah." Skeeter turned to the death trooper and pointed "Hey Death Trooper!" The Death trooper turned their head "We don't take kindly to your types in here!"

Stormtrooper ensign "Zombie" had seen the Sarge bunkered down with a local mercenary behind some crates. Zombie began to run over help them when the Sarge turned around to notice the gung-ho stormtrooper "No, Zombie!" he yelled "Don't be a Hero!". The Stormtrooper continued to dash toward the duo hidden behind the crates. The mercenary could swear he could hear the singing of angels see divine light radiate around their stormtrooper savior. But then he got shot by a blaster rifle and the merc realized divine light radiating around the stormtrooper had just been the sun glaring down on him.

---
    The Fallen
    Lucedes - Death Trooper - Vote
    Sir Fabulous - Moff Gideon - Gunned Down and sniped
    Zombie Hero- Shot by Blaster
    Vote will Close at 11 PM Central Time Monday(12 AM EDT, 9 PM PDT, 10 PM MDT, 4 AM GMT/UTC, 2:30 PM ACDT)

Egos on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I'm like the real life astronomer, Tycho Brahe, in that I'm good at collecting information but terrible at drawing accurate conclusions from it. So who wants to be my Johannes Kepler?

Day 1 voting
    • LostNinja (5) - Lucedes (9th), shalmelo (10th), ObiFett (16th), Sir Fabulous (24th), kime (25th)
    • shalmelo (3) - LostNinja (8th), AustinP0027 (13th), Grunt's Ghosts (18th)
    • Sir Fabulous (2) - MamaWolf (2nd), Zombie Hero (20th)
    • Zombie Hero (2) - Romantic Undead (3rd), BlueCyan (5th)
    • BlueCyan (2) - Virgil_Leads_You (4th), Gizzy (14th)
    • Gizzy (2) - jdarksun (21st), discrider (22nd)
    • Virgil_Leads_You (2) - Phyphor (23rd), Locus (27th)
    • ObiFett (1) - discrider (1st), cj iwakura (17th)
    • jdarksun (1) - Auralynx (6th)
    • Green (1) - H3Knuckles (7th)
    • MamaWolf (1) - discrider (11th), Green (26th)
    • discrider (1) - SLyM (12th)
    • SLyM (1) - Assuran (15th)
    • kime (1) - Wildcat (19th)
    Missing votes: Cythraul, JPants, KetBra

Day 2 voting
    • Green (11) - Grunt's Ghosts (17th), Assuran (18th), kime (19th), AustinP0027 (20th), H3Knuckles (21st), JPants (22nd), Sir Fabulous (23rd), ObiFett (24th), Zombie Hero (25th), Gizzy (26th), Lucedes (28th)
    • Sir Fabulous (3) - discrider (1st), Romantic Undead (2nd), cj iwakura (3rd), ObiFett (5th), KetBra (11th), AustinP0027 (13th), Lucedes (14th), Assuran (16th)
    • kime (3) - Auralynx (4th), jdarksun (9th), SLyM (10th), Sir Fabulous (15th)
    • Lucedes (2) - BlueCyan (6th), discrider (27th)
    • Grunt's Ghosts (1) - Locus (7th)
    • Phyphor (0) - Gizzy (8th)
    • ObiFett (0) - Sir Fabulous (12th)
    Missing votes: Green, Phyphor

Day 3 voting
    • Lucedes (9) - discrider (1st), BlueCyan (8th), Assuran (12th), Phyphor (14th), cj iwakura (15th), jdarksun (16th), JPants (17th), AustinP0027 (18th), H3Knuckles (19th)
    • jdarksun (5) - Lucedes (2nd), Sir Fabulous (5th), H3Knuckles (6th), kime (9th), Grunt's Ghosts (10th), ObiFett (13th)
    • kime (1) - SLyM (3rd), AustinP0027 (4th)
    • H3Knuckles (1) - KetBra (7th)
    • AustinP0027 (1) - Zombie Hero (20th)
    • Grunt's Ghosts (0) - jdarksun (11th)
    Missing votes - Locus

Fortunately it seems to match jdark's sheet (only discrepancies I noticed are that j doesn't count Lucedes' day 2 switch to voting for Green, which came after the deadline but before the host closed the vote, and it's missing RU's day 2 vote for Sir Fab):
    I don't think Gizzy has any votes yet, and that's sad.

Wait, I know how many votes Gizzy has!

BECAUSE SPREADSHEET

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Ooh shit.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    jdarksun

• Options
    okay I confess to still being confused on the whole jdark vote

Could someone elucidate the reasoning here?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    cj iwakura has said nothing of substance this entire game, and I'm not a fan on their vote record either.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    bluecyan's voters keep dying.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Or at least I thought two of them died? Maybe they just cast aspersions on his character?
    The vote count above doesn't show it :(

discrider on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Yeah there weren't votes for Blue after day 1, but I also feel like I remember someone talking about them after that. Something to look back through the thread and check later.

Edit: doing some quick text searching over the last few pages, I can't find anything. Weird, must've been thinking of an old game. Or maybe it was just all their roleplaying making them stick out in my mind?

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    No I just missed. It.
    It was the day 1 votes - BlueCyan (2) - Virgil_Leads_You (4th), Gizzy (14th)