Options

[SASQUATCH]

I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boomRegistered User regular
hit me with your squatch relationship

liEt3nH.png

[SASQUATCH] 124 votes

Absolutely real. Woods are big. Big woods!!!
20%
ShortyAl_watRear Admiral ChocoBahamutZEROrhylithUnbrokenEvaStraightziLibrarian's ghostUrielPeasCentipede DamascusMetzger MeisterGrey GhostJimothyPinfeldorfSatanic JesusThe Cow KingMagellCelloStilts 26 votes
If it was real, it's extinct by now.
12%
Magic PinkDarkPrimusKetBraani_game_bumDaebunzTheStigKruiteIronKnuckle's GhostEddySLyMPreciousBodilyFluidsWeedLordVegetaLikeaBoshCrippl3cursedking 15 votes
It's supernatural, like Sting. A spirit, or a ghost.
9%
TayaBucketmanZonugalel_vicioRadiusEndless_SerpentsLucedesMysterious FoxmageormikeJuggernutDr. FlamingoThe Escape Goat 12 votes
Look I know this isn't going to be the most popular opinion but hear me out it's probably an alien
4%
bowenchromdomDirtyboyLost SalientEvilCake 5 votes
Just people struggling to properly identify stinky bears
36%
#pipeMulysaSemproniusSnorkRaijin QuickfootKevin CristHouk the NamebringerASimPersonKadithJavenBendery It Like BeckhamWeaverLindsay LohanSonelancj iwakurasarukunSirToastyTheySlashThemPoorochondriacOlivawspono 45 votes
I'm from another part of the world and no one cares to ask about our local cryptids and frankly it's annoying
16%
FishmanIndie WintertynicHoA-playerDepressperadoCrimson KingXaquinRhesus PositiveFlarneGrisloPeewiElaroDonovan PuppyfuckerXehalusDarkPresenceMidniteMr FuzzbuttGrogdiscriderGvzbgul 21 votes

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I got a big wood, nahmsayin?

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Woods are pretty big

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    A Sasquatch is just the stinkiest bear

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    People don't realize that bears are facultatively bipedal.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Squatches are absolutely phantoms or spectres it's the only possible explanation that makes any kind of scientific sense.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Squatches are absolutely phantoms or spectres it's the only possible explanation that makes any kind of scientific sense.

I don’t know. Did you consider chemtrails?

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Hit me with your local cryptids please

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Hit me with your local cryptids please

This is exactly what I was about to ask; I would adore hearing about weird cryptids abroad.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Paget Brewster as Sadie Doyle saying "Sass-quatch" is the closest I've ever gotten to understanding ASMR

• Options
    Our local cryptid is the lizard man I will give you three guesses what his deal is all about

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Am I the only rube that wants to believe.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Our local cryptid is the lizard man I will give you three guesses what his deal is all about

Oh hey I actually know this one because I spend my weekend nights watching stupid paranormal videos on Youtube because it's fun.

• Options

Chemtrails?

Is this a fucking joke to you?

Get out of here with your conspiracy theory garbage this is a forum to discuss the quantifiable science behind poltergeist bigfoot

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular

is he a man what owns many lizards

and trains them to kill

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Part of me says that Sasquatch is probably just stinky bears, but part of me really wants Sasquatch to be real, and my friend.

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

is he a man what owns many lizards

and trains them to kill

No but I did work with that guy at a Best Buy once.

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKJDYXbxCdI

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I'm from another part of the world and no one cares to ask about our local cryptids and frankly it's annoying
    tzH8JAv.jpg?1

nothing but respect for my {cordelia} sasquatch

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Sam Elliot killed Bigfoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkP4bZKCHE8

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Could you please clarify whether you are referring to Sting the musician or Sting the wrestler?

It won't change my answer, but I would appreciate it nonetheless.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    "Booze did it" wasn't an option, so...

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    One documentary inadvertently killed the entire premise for me when they revealed that 50 years of scientific advances in forensics have yielded not a single new piece of evidence supporting the existence of Sasquatch.

It’s just like realizing that Loch Ness didn’t even exist back when there were plesiosaurs.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    Could you please clarify whether you are referring to Sting the musician or Sting the wrestler?

It won't change my answer, but I would appreciate it nonetheless.

Aren't they the same person?

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Is this the Pottersville thread?

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    having grown up in a samsquantch region I can say that the general attitude is "probably real but it's not a big deal, just leave him be"

• Options

Chemtrails?

Is this a fucking joke to you?

Get out of here with your conspiracy theory garbage this is a forum to discuss the quantifiable science behind poltergeist bigfoot

Do you think jet fuel can melt steel beams?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i'm PNW and i think there's a good chance he's not real but also a lot of the arguments about not finding material ring hollow because woods.......woods VERY big

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Probably not real; My reasoning, I saw a bear on Saturday, but not a Sasquatch. Checkmate athiests.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    We're very good at killing animals we don't even know about so

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I would like to think they're real but will almost certainly never get confirmation, and if I ever saw one I doubt I'd ever talk about it

While we're here though, y'all should check out a podcast called Wild Thing

An NPR reporter learns that a distant cousin of hers, whom she never knew, was Grover Krantz, one of the few Sasquatch researchers who was at all respected by the scientific community, because he was a tenured professor of anthropology and insisted on approaching the issue with rigorous methodology

The podcast is more about the community around Sasquatch than real questions of whether it exists, though there's a little of that, but it's just a really fun and fascinating show

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    you didn't even ping @Gustav ????

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm voting for real but I also would go for sasquatch being supernatural in a sort of non-dismissive blanket belief in the supernatural. I think sasquatch is real and whether or not it's a supernatural being doesn't make a difference one way or the other to me.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Nobody ever wants to know about Bunyips!

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    It's not logical to think that the image of such a big sized creature would not be captured by our current photography technology
    I deduce that the Sasquatch is actually the wandering spirit of a neanderthal who got lost in the woods 50 thousand years ago

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Supernatural obv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INy_YfzkXJ4

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Tell me about bunyips! I obviously want to know about bunyips.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJphX1WtVSY

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

Tell me about bunyips! I obviously want to know about bunyips.

I'll take the lazy way out and link you to the wiki, because it knows more than me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Oh I've read that wiki before, I know all about bunyips (they're rad as hell), I just wanted to know if you had that true local lore going on here

Straightzi on