As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rick & Morty Streaming in Canada

BlarghyBlarghy Registered User regular
Anyone know where *in Canada* you can get the complete Rick & Morty series on streaming? Amazon Prime has the pilot and season 4, but is missing the vast majority of season 1-3. The Adult Swim app isn't available in Canada. Any legal options other than those?

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    I don't know how accurate Justwatch.com is for Canada, but there are some options if you want to buy the series. It lists Hoopla and Global as having Season 1 and has it up for sale by Google, and Apple for all 4 seasons. Curiously it does not list Amazon Prime as an option so I figure it has some holes. HBO Max would be my first guess. Logically it will eventually end up there, but the rights situation is probably still a bit of a mess while they get everything back under their control.

Gnizmo on
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    We got it on iTunes, or whatever they're calling themselves now.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    You got my hopes up for season 4 on prime; for the record, it's only available on StackTV through Prime, which is an additional $12.99 a month ($6.49 per month for next 3 months as a black friday deal)

• Options
    BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party? Registered User regular
    Ya, I bought on Google Play Video, no reliable streaming last year when I was looking for access to the new season.

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...