As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I love Neco she is the most beautiful and best at everything [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I love Neco she is the most beautiful and best at everything
    As an '85 I am a Titanical because that's when the Titanic was discovered, the true epochal event

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    The important thing is, is it

Ecks-ennial,
    Zennial, or
    [Basque "tx" syllable]-ennial

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2021

this is way cooler than anything written on this last page

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @Tav when Onita was a heel he was the coolest fucking dude ever, like this is his entrance when he was at the Tokyo Dome (a show at the Tokyo Dome is like a Japanese promotions biggest show)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRWSgHAY02Y

Also here is a video of then entire ceremony when Hayabusa walked on his own to the ring, its legit inspiring stuff.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x53kcoq

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    also i keep wanting to call the satellite bepis

• Options
    japan wrote: »

Ecks-ennial,
    Zennial, or

Shhennial

• Options
    If asked to Chat I will not continue the generational label discussion

• Options
    edited October 2021

Ecks-ennial,
    Zennial, or

the middle iirc

or for effect the first cause then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Damp outside today

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Gonna have a hangover today.

Will it be worth it?

I dunno. Who am I to judge?

• Options
    the important thing is there is a mandate for the correct poll answer

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Ketar wrote: »
    Ketar wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Am I the only one who prefers boiled hot dogs over grilled?

Boiling (or at the very least simmering in a pan) is the way and the light for hotdogs, grilling is for brats

though tbh if I'm eating a hotdog it's because I'm drunk and three of them just came out of the microwave at 3am

I'd rather do the middle/high school science class "cook a hot dog with electricity" deal than go back to boiling them.

On a grill/bbq over charcoal is the Platonic ideal. The George Foreman grill is the second best option for hot dogs at home.

This is frankly an impressive level of being incorrect and I salute you for it.

It's been a while, but I may never sing to your benefit in Rock Band again you sonuva... :P

You haven't since we made bloodstone like two years ago because the final week was over Christmas :P

(...I think?)

But no for real there are optimistically like three people who even bother to participate anymore. None of them do vocals or drums which means a stupid amount of grinding to make up for the lack of spotlight score.

I've managed to drag us to at least Diamond for almost every season ( so if you haven't logged in for awhile you probably have a bunch of freebies waiting for you) but frankly I'm running out of functional guitars.

I've kinda resigned myself to "This is going to just end because Harmonix either can't or won't address the instrument issue."

Ok, it was pretty close to that because it was the end of 2019. Sadly, opportunities for me to sing away are few and far between since singing in my basement near the playstation manages to reverberate through the A/C ducts a bit too loudly up to my bedroom where my wife sleeps. That said, I can put a little unf into it again the next time she goes to visit her parents for a weekend. That didn't happen for a long time thanks to Covid, but it is possible once again lately. So whenever she does, I will sing my ass off in Rock Band. I probably have functional guitars, but it would take a lot of time and practice on my part to make them worthwhile again.

You will still be wrong about boiled hot dogs regardless. Salud, or something.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    the important thing is there is a mandate for the correct poll answer

Poll options were "yes" and "heck yeah!"

• Options
    p4uayf9fhe0s.jpeg

she is a game dev who did an Unreal tutorial i enjoyed but apparently has gone private recently because there are too many weirdos on Twitter

but this cracked me up

• Options
    edited October 2021
    In fucked around and found out
    The owner of a downtown Hamilton restaurant refusing to enforce the provincial vaccination verification program says he’s temporarily closed his doors due to staffing shortages.
    In a text message to The Spectator on Friday afternoon, Nique owner Harrison Hennick said it was in his “best interest” to close the restaurant, which is also facing a Ministry of Labour investigation.

“Outside of the fact that there (are) a couple of staff that have resigned (for family reasons),” wrote Hennick, “I need time to be with my wife and my daughter. Who are both, as well as myself, receiving death threats.”

Owner of that resturaunt is part of the same facebook group as these morons
    Other businesses, such as The Harbour Diner, were listed last week on a "no pass" anti-vaccination policy website. (By Sunday evening, the site was scrubbed of its listings.)

Owner Jenna Graham said in an interview Friday the restaurant is not enforcing proof-of-vaccination, and compared the vaccine passports to racial segregation.

"We're not going to backpedal to a time where being racist was a thing," she said. "[Unvaccinated people] are being enslaved, they're being forced now not to be allowed to go out of their homes to go eat ... we're being owned by the government."
    Jungle Hut Entertainment owner Robert Jebailey also compared vaccine passports to racial segregation.

He said the regulation exacerbated the financial challenges he has already faced during the pandemic, adding that he may lose his home due to a lack of income. He said the government is forcing businesses to make health choices for his customers by enforcing the vaccine passport.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Drinking a pint of chocolate milk for breakfast is a thing adults do right?

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

look, I'm willing to back you on this if you'll support me when the question arises of whether an entire family bag of crisps constitutes "lunch"

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Its ten to eleven on Saturday and I'm making Yorkshire puddings so I am saying it's fine to start the day with a gigantic milkshake

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

look, I'm willing to back you on this if you'll support me when the question arises of whether an entire family bag of crisps constitutes "lunch"

You have my sword.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    And my potato scone.

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    Remember when that psycho was talking about nibbling cold weiners?

• Options
    Facebook has suggested i might like a page called M. Knight should be hanged for treason against the Avatar fan base

• Options
    Geth must be down.

• Options
    joshgotro wrote: »
    Geth must be down.

he likes to toy with us

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    There are not suitable candidates for new chat clearly

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Who could hate polenta?

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i'm afraid to comment in case i have to make a [chat], but also hell yeah borges reference in that tweeter's handle

• Options
    joshgotro wrote: »
    Who could hate polenta?

Polenta balls?

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 0.9

@bloodyroarxx will create the new thread
    @bloodyroarxx is backup

This discussion has been closed.