As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Smash Bros Fighter Pass ∞ - Congratulations! (Village wins)

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    little over an hour

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Kime!

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited October 2021
    1 Hour (and 2 minutes) warning!
    I'm missing votes from: I'm missing pms from:

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    But that means, I haven't been successful in turning my opponent's character selection off.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    anyone have a count or anything

• Options
    Think it's like tied at three between me and sir fab and other people on 2

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    whew thanks for the reminder - but I guess its Sir Fab since they also haven't voted - can you believe some ppl - really

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Day 1 is over. No more voting or submissions will be accepted. Results to follow soon.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    I apologise for my bad choices when kime inevitably dies to the vig/mafia tonight

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Sorry for missing the vote. Today was a no bones day.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    whomp whomp

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    I apologise for my bad choices when kime inevitably dies to the vig/mafia tonight

But I'm not evil this tiiiiime

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Day 2 - Where in the world?

It shouldn't come as a surprise that many found the world-famous thief Carmen Sandiego suspicious. But perhaps they forgot that they are looking for anime swordsmen? For alas, Sir Fabulous was a loyal villager.

Attempts were made by multiple parties to make kills tonight, only for their efforts to be foiled.

1st Match Results
    • Group A: 38thDoe, Auralynx, mrpaku, & premium
      • premium defeated 38thDoe, earning $3 coins
      • 38thDoe loses 1 stock as a result (2 remaining)
      • mrpaku defeated Auralynx, earning $3 coins
      • Auralynx loses 1 stock as a result (2 remaining)
    • Group B: AustinP0027, kime, MamaWolf, & Sir Fabulous
      • Austin & MamaWolf tied for 1st place, earning $3 coins each
      • kime gets 3rd place (we're using Olympics rules for ties), earning $1 coin
      • Sir Fab was removed before the match
    • Group C: Brody, Bucketman, Lucedes, & SeGaTai
      • Bucketman defeated Brody, earning $3 coins
      • Brody loses 1 stock as a result (2 remaining)
      • SeGaTai defeated Lucedes, earning $3 coins
      • Lucedes loses 1 stock as a result (2 remaining)
    • Group D: Calica, discrider, Locus, & Wildcat
      • discrider & Wildcat defeated Calica & Locus, earning $3 coins each
      • Calica & Locus each lose 1 stock as a result (2 remaining for each)

Inactivity Warning(s)!:
    • @Brody missed a vote and forgot to submit a pm
    • @Auralynx forgot to submit a pm

2nd Matches
    • Group A: Auralynx, Bucketman, discrider, & Locus
      • You'll be playing a Free For All
      • Items will be active
      • Your Stage will be Hyrule Temple, which is a loop type, so it gives advantage to Balanced fighting style, and disadvantage to Aggressive style.
    • Group B: Calica, Lucedes, mrpaku, & Wildcat
      • You'll be playing a 2v2 (Calica & mrpaku vs Lucedes & Wildcat)
      • Items will be turned off
      • Your Stage will be Palutena's Temple, which is a loop type, so it gives advantage to Balanced fighting style, and disadvantage to Aggressive style.
    • Group C: kime, MamaWolf, premium, & SeGaTai
      • You'll be playing a 2v2 (kime & premium vs MamaWolf & SeGaTai)
      • Your Stage will be Hyrule Temple, which is a loop type, so it gives advantage to Balanced fighting style, and disadvantage to Aggressive style.
    • Group D: 38thDoe, AustinP0027, & Brody
      • You'll be playing Free For All
      • Your Stage will be Gaur Plain, which is a boss type, so it gives advantage to Opportunist fighting style, and disadvantage to Balanced style.

The shop is now open if any of you wish to spend coins to get an item!
    • $3 - bye for a match (chance to avoid losing a stock or being eliminated, but you can't win coins that night either)
    • $5 - extra stock (chance to avoid elimination for a last place finish in nightly matches)
    • $6 - immunity to inactivity (you'll still participate in a match, but you don't need to post, vote, or submit other actions)
    • $6 - no denials clarification (with the caveat that it can't be something that exposes players' roles)
    • $10 - rez a player of your choice
    • $10 - immunity to the vote for one night (can also be used to survive making a tie)

Remember to have at least 2 in-thread posts (including 1 vote), and to submit your fighting style preference (and any other actions you may have) before 12am EDT (4am GMT/UTC).

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    I call shenanigans on the outcome!

Steam profile
  • Options
    Updates to PMs will be along shortly

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Oh, also, I have no idea why the dice like Hyrule Temple so much. All the stages are weighted equally.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Everyone still in the game should have a pm with their current coins and stocks. Let me know if yours is missing.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    A free for all? Items on? This far north? This time of day? Contained entirely within Hyrule Temple?

Cool. Imma hurt some folks

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Just got home, she is feeling a lot better now. Don't know exactly what caused the severe pain, but they did some tests and she will have more in the next few days. Thanks to Locus for picking up my slack.

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Bucketman wrote: »
    A free for all? Items on? This far north? This time of day? Contained entirely within Hyrule Temple?

Cool. Imma hurt some folks

I'll be up-smashing underneath.
    Let's see how high we can get the %s

discrider on
  • Options
    kime wrote: »
    I call shenanigans on the outcome!

My guard must have blocked my vig.

• Options
    no mafia kill, no vig...

two guards?? no vig?? what??

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Inactive mafia maybe?

• Options
    i'm going to vote for Brody again, this time for a reason.

• Options
    I don't think inactive mafia makes sense though

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Well this makes for an interesting outcome for sure! I'm thinking our guard is on point and maybe some kind of vote manipulation?? I wasn't sure of vote count last night, so maybe I am off on that theory.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    I think the guard guarded the Mafia kill and the vig was 'inactive'.
    By my count it was 4-3 on Sir Fab because Sir Fab didn't get back in time to defend himself.

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Like I'd like to draw attention to:
    Attempts were made by multiple parties to make kills tonight, only for their efforts to be foiled.

Which I think either has the vig shoot Sir Fab or the vig was role blocked, and either way has the mafia kill guarded.

Unless maybe there are multiple guards, or an indestructible mafia. But seems a reach.

discrider on
  • Options
    Let's vote Austin for no reason

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    I think the guard guarded the Mafia kill and the vig was 'inactive'.
    By my count it was 4-3 on Sir Fab because Sir Fab didn't get back in time to defend himself.

Ah well, then there goes that theory I suppose.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Also throwing side-eye at MrPaku who appears to be keeping to himself in the corner of the map, and swearing at us

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Gaur Plain huh? Guess I'll have to do one of my well known dances to distract my opponents.

• Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Also throwing side-eye at MrPaku who appears to be keeping to himself in the corner of the map, and swearing at us

!#@?!@!@%!?

Palutena's Temple-BULLSHIT!

!*@%!%@#*!!

• Options
    Alright, well, I can't let bones/no bones rule my life entirely, so I guess I should probably try and read everything I missed yesterday. (Did you know that your phone can overheat and shut itself down? Do you know what seems to make my phone really hot? Long zoom calls. Like an interview...)

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    Hopefully the interview went well.

Because I will need to take you down to collect more coins today.

• Options
    Hopefully the interview went well.

Because I will need to take you down to collect more coins today.

Reasonably so.

I don't expect inactive mafia makes sense, because usually the mafia kill is a group trigger sort of thing, and there were only two people who failed to submit PM's (and 2 mafia members seems like it'd be a bit dicey from the send off). Lucky guard, or maybe a bus driver?

• Options
    Either lucky guard (on someone else) or self-targeting guard who was the mafia target.

Seems to be a coin flip on whether the guard is allowed to target themselves from game to game

• Options
    Brody wrote: »
    Alright, well, I can't let bones/no bones rule my life entirely, so I guess I should probably try and read everything I missed yesterday. (Did you know that your phone can overheat and shut itself down? Do you know what seems to make my phone really hot? Long zoom calls. Like an interview...)

I did know that! Over the summer was doing a Facetime call when it was a billion degrees outside and my phone very quickly went "nope, having none of that, try again when you aren't in an oven"
    Either lucky guard (on someone else) or self-targeting guard who was the mafia target.

Seems to be a coin flip on whether the guard is allowed to target themselves from game to game

Could be the mafia don't have a straight-up kill, either. Did anyone lose stock that wasn't part of the public match results last night? Or well, I guess I could understand if you didn't want to say, but it would be helpful...

Steam profile
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I am new to all this so I don't have all the prejudices and established knowledge you all have, so this is a thinker. As far as I know, you are all the bad guys. Everyone but me

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Finally someone gets it

PSN SeGaTai