As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What is phalla?

TapokTapok Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Critical Failures
I can't take it anymore! I'm going out of my mind, I tell you! Out of my damn mind!

What the dickens is "phalla"?

The word keeps showing up everywhere. Prior to joining this forum, I had never seen it before in my life.

Google gives me nothing! :|
Wikipedia tells me its a remote area somewhere in an even more remote administrative region of Pakistan! D:

And apparently, Warhammer 40,000 is non-Phalla. This confuses me even more, because its the game I have the most experience with, but that still provides no clues...

I even tried searching for "what is phalla", but there is nothing. Perhaps the quest to understand what this bizzare "Phalla" is has driven all who have embarked upon it insane? O_o

You'd think the rules thread would have a "Don't make a thread asking what Phalla is, for everyone knows" rule, but no!

So, Denziens of Dice and Men, I beseech you: Reveal to me now what "Phalla" is, or I shall surely destroy the majority of the objects in my home in a fit of perpetual confuddlement.

We hate you, Umbrella! How many secret laboratories can one company have? Where do you get them all, anyway?
Tapok on

• Options
    zunkzunk Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Phallas are forum games

zunk on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PHALLA ROYALE
  • Options
    TapokTapok Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !

Oh.

Explains a lot. Not why I haven't heard of it, mind...

Huh.

Sanity has returned.

Tapok on
    We hate you, Umbrella! How many secret laboratories can one company have? Where do you get them all, anyway?
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Wiki Mafia (Game) and that's the basic.

The current game is like a 3rd generation descendant and doesn't look much like that though.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Google.

Wikipedia.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Wiki Mafia (Game) and that's the basic.

The current game is like a 3rd generation descendant and doesn't look much like that though.
    I prefer the term evolution.

We have evolved into something greater.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    Google.

Wikipedia.

Yea, neither will pop up anything. Phalla is just what Tarranon called it when he ran a game in D&D and we've kept the name.

Cause we like wangs around these parts.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    cocksdicksolol

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
This discussion has been closed.