As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Trying to remember an old game (Solved! Midnight Rescue!)

ArdorArdor Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
The premise was you were some student trying to save your school by snapping photos of clues and you'd have robots come after you throughout the game. Snapping photos of them shows what they are carrying. Before time runs out, you have to make an accusation as to which robot either committed a crime or was the mastermind behind the problems at school, I cannot remember which.

Would anyone happen to remember that name of this game by chance?

Ardor on

• oniianoniian Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I think a family (that I am no longer in contact with) had the game on their PC. I think the game had another element involved in it like spelling or something like that and it was published by learning software company, sort of the equivalent of Leapfrog or Scholastic. Well thats all the help I have for you.

oniian on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited October 2007
    Yeah it was either spelling or math, in fact i think there were versions of the game with both.

Unknown User on
  • mora1mora1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sounds like Midnight Rescue!.

mora1 on
  • AydrAydr Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The other one, which was in a TV station, was called "Outnumbered". And you were trying to figure out which was the mastermind.

Also, damn you mora1. I looked in this thread and saw the first couple posts didn't answer it and thought for once I could be the one to answer the question.

Aydr on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    mora1 wrote: »
    Sounds like Midnight Rescue!.

Sweet, thanks!

I got my answer, this can be locked now.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Ardor on
  • AydrAydr Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    For future reference, put a thread like this in G&T and it'll be solved in ten seconds flat.

Aydr on
This discussion has been closed.