As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My apartment reeks

WalterWalter Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
My roommate came home this weekend after a long night of drinking and put some Boca burgers in the oven. Then he laid down on the coach and passed out. Now my apartment, room, and all my clothes stink of burnt burgers. Its disgusting and I'm pretty pissed off. The smell isn't getting any better, I have sprayed a bottle of febreeze in my room and we've had the windows open for days but the shit has just settled. What the fuck do I do? Its really getting to me and I smell it even when I leave because its in my fucking clothes.

I'm willing to call a professional cleaner, anybody have experience with that?

Walter on

• Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I say get a pack of incense sticks and use them non stop all week.

Wash any tablecloths and drapes on top of your clothes. You will want to scrub and clean out the oven with some industrial strength stuff. Vacuum around the place.

If you really want you can get those oil plug-in odor removing things. They do work.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    BlochWaveBlochWave Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Yah, but make your roommate do all that

BlochWave on
  • Options
    FirstComradeStalinFirstComradeStalin Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Your #1 priority is cleaning out the oven.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • Options
    WalterWalter Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I will clean out the oven when I get home, don't know why I didn't think of that. The incense is a nice idea, my girlfriend has some candle thing with a bowl on top where you put scented oil. I'm going to get me some of those. The SOB has gone out of town for the weekend so I'm stuck dealing with this.

Also, would I be able to break my lease if he suddenly had an unfortunate accident? I looked in my lease and found nothing.

....I kid (sort of, no one can convict me for hoping).

Walter on