As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] is like a Jello Pudding pop

• Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    satan mucho <3 for sigging me

<3<3<3

MikeMan on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Everybody come to Ohio and there shall be food cooked by Zen and VC.

I was in Ohio in August. You did not cook me food. :(

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Janson wrote: »
    I hate it when people start to recognise me. There's one sandwich shop I can never again enter (well, I'll wait six months) because once they remembered my order.

what?

why is that a bad thing

you so weird

MikeMan on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    I hate it when people start to recognise me. There's one sandwich shop I can never again enter (well, I'll wait six months) because once they remembered my order.

The girls at the coffee shop don't even ask me what I want anymore. :P

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    MikeMan wrote: »

what?

why is that a bad thing

you so weird

She's English.

She can't help it.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    evilbob wrote: »
    My housemate has been passing round a photo and giggling to people

The photo is of a sign that was on the German stall at the food market, and it reads BIG GERMAN SAUSAGE
    Not as good as a sign outside a chinese restaurant advertising both wet ho fun and dry ho fun.

That is awesome.

There was a van in Bristol for a building company that proudly proclaimed, 'No Erection Too Small!'

Janson on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Elki wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    When did people stop hating Wiggins?

I don't think anybody likes him, they probably just don't jump on his throat all the time.
    This is my take on it.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    What the fuck was that for?

Anyway, whoever had the Excel macro problem... that window I think is just the Macro toolbar that was dragged out of the rest of the toolbars and was it's own little window.

I don't know what the Macro toolbar is? When I goto View->Toolbars there is no Macro toolbar. There is a Visual Basic toolbar, that I have visible and is sitting alongside my Reviewing toolbar, but that's not the window I'm talking about. It is where I clicked the Record Macro button, but after I click that button, a little window used to pop up in the middle of the screen that had Stop Recording and Relative Cell References buttons on it. It was little, like three cells by three cells large.
    Yeah, I thought that was part of the Macros toolbar. I'm using Office 2007, so the old terms and such are starting to fade.

I thought that might be the case... you working with 2007. Thanks anyway.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

That's because every time they did you made a crude pass at them.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    When did people stop hating Wiggins? That's a shock. Actually the whole place seems to have calmed down since the last time I've been there.

May as well rename it SE--.

I never really got the hate for Wiggins. It just seemed like a lot of well known forumers didn't like his little kid nature railed on him and then a bunch of other people dog piled on like a fark cliche.

He tried way too damn hard, and used to post too much for someone who had so little to say. Dogpiling was half the problem; the other was that his overreaction to overreactions was equally disproportionate. You don't like me? OMG how could you not like me? I'm so likeable!

I'm glad he decided to fuck-off. I really hated dealing that bullshit.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

In their defense, it's hard to get words out when a man wearing a mask and holding a chainsaw is violently stabbing you.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    DA JEL-LO PUDDIN

man i miss noom

noom where are you???

Calgary.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

You didn't ask me to.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2007
    DA JEL-LO PUDDIN

man i miss noom

noom where are you???

That's who I was thinking of when I made it.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    When did people stop hating Wiggins?

I don't think anybody likes him, they probably just don't jump on his throat all the time.
    I am indifferent toward Wiggins. I never really hated him. Also, I haven't seen him around here in forever, so I really don't care.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    The mods don't hate me yet, do they? I'm pretty sure Cat does, but I think I'm alright with that.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

I like it when I am remembered at places. I like to develop a rapport with my servers wherever I go, too.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Gooey wrote: »

That's because every time they did you made a crude pass at them.

"Four shots of espresso for here" is not a crude pass as far as I know. If it is, someone should change the names of the items on their menu.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    The mods don't hate me yet, do they? I'm pretty sure Cat does, but I think I'm alright with that.
    Most of the mods like me.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

what?

why is that a bad thing

you so weird

She's a secret agent, and it could blow her cover. What did you think?

James on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

You didn't ask me to.

Fair enough.

If I ask next time?

LaOs on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I realise that pretty much my entire memory is made up of embarrassment.

I can remember just about every single time I have been embarrassed, or accidentally embarrassed somebody else.

I try not to maintain eye contact, and I switch up shops, because I think it is embarrassing to have a stranger be too familiar with you.

Janson on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Hap!!

It's called the Stop Recording toolbar.

Now if I could just figure out how to get it back!

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

spy

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

I like it when I am remembered at places. I like to develop a rapport with my servers wherever I go, too.

I have three different delis in this city that know me by name and know what time I'm coming in and what I want when I do. It's my weekday work rotation, and it's consistent enough for them to have my Reuben ready for me when I walk in the door.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    DA JEL-LO PUDDIN

man i miss noom

noom where are you???

Calgary.

I bet Senj locked him in the basement so no one else can have him.

James on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

I can remember just about every single time I have been embarrassed, or accidentally embarrassed somebody else.

I try not to maintain eye contact, and I switch up shops, because I think it is embarrassing to have a stranger be too familiar with you.

w-why?

That's... that's so weird.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I don't know if the mods like me.

But I don't really care because I don't really do anything to get in trouble like most of you fuckfaces.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007

You didn't ask me to.

Fair enough.

If I ask next time?

You still have to provide your own transportation, as I am dispossessed.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    My housemate has been passing round a photo and giggling to people

The photo is of a sign that was on the German stall at the food market, and it reads BIG GERMAN SAUSAGE
    Not as good as a sign outside a chinese restaurant advertising both wet ho fun and dry ho fun.

That is awesome.

There was a van in Bristol for a building company that proudly proclaimed, 'No Erection Too Small!'
    Apparently they have a maccas in Yass.
    YassAustrailia.jpg

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    When did people stop hating Wiggins? That's a shock. Actually the whole place seems to have calmed down since the last time I've been there.

I never really got the hate for Wiggins. It just seemed like a lot of well known forumers didn't like his little kid nature railed on him and then a bunch of other people dog piled on like a fark cliche.

He tried way too damn hard, and used to post too much for someone who had so little to say. Dogpiling was half the problem; the other was that his overreaction to overreactions was equally disproportionate. You don't like me? OMG how could you not like me? I'm so likeable!

I'm glad he decided to fuck-off. I really hated dealing that bullshit.

I never really liked Wiggins, but I didn't hate him to the extent others do, I mean isn't his mom the one with cancer? Some of the things people have said were just down right degrading to anyone I don't care if you're kidding or not.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007

You are quite strange...

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    That's hardly an accomplishment. The list of forumers Cat hates is probably longer than the actual membership list of the forum.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

I like you because your avatar reminds me of my old dog Maggie.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

It was terrible when he first joined and was here in D&D. Cass and Kusu railed on him for no reason.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Apparently they have a maccas in Yass.
    YassAustrailia.jpg
    :lol:
    That is awesome. Someone in Marketing deserves a raise.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2007

w-why?

That's... that's so weird.

A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells!

James on
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    satan mucho <3 for sigging me

<3<3<3
    Long time back now, but much love back.

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

I have three different delis in this city that know me by name and know what time I'm coming in and what I want when I do. It's my weekday work rotation, and it's consistent enough for them to have my Reuben ready for me when I walk in the door.

Man just buy some food and prepare it yourself.

Of the top of my head, I'd guess that buying food at 3 different delis every day would put you around the neighborhood of 20 bucks a day, if not more. That's a hundred bucks a week, and like 5 thousand dollars a year.

Are the reubens that good?

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

That is sweet. I like things like that.

There's this one manager at one of the three Boston Pizza locations in town here who knows me quite well. We chat all the time when we run into each other. Started off he was a server moving up at the northend location. We went there a lot in our senior year and after since it was open late. He then moved to 8th street, and when I would end up there (more often after moving out with my roomie, as she liked that location more and we were closer), we'd run into each other some. He was manager there, which is why he moved, I think. I ran into him at the new location closer to my house and he still remembered me. He invited me to a BP golf tournament one summer, but I was busy. He's a great guy.

LaOs on
This discussion has been closed.