As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MrBallBaggins Memorial [chat] Thread

ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
edited December 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
Rest in peace, man.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
ElJeffe on

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I liked him.

Quid on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Woo another day of work, yeah woo woo. Anyone doing anything not stupifyingly boring today?

And jesus I just read the ballbaggins thing, that's horrible.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just drank a pint of coffee, but to be fair to myself usually when I order a "large" coffee it isn't that large

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Sad :(

Also, since bottom of thread'd:
    So it seems my agenda for the week is go to new york tomorrow to see the football game (over a 4 hour commute), come back the next day, drive up to my friends house in vermont, 3 hours away, come back 2 days later, go to california the next day. I think it is a bit insane. A bit. Considering I live in Massachusetts.

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm covered in wet. Stupid shower.

ViolentChemistry on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I liked MrBallBaggins, and...this is just so tragic to me...especially if you read his last post on PA... :(

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

Buy a towel, and you're only wet because you smoke....

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Hey guys, you know what show is fucking awful? October Road. I mean, like, tragic levels of awful.

The writing is just abysmal. They have this ten-year-old who's supposed to be precocious saying shit like, "Let me excise my person to another location." Nobody fucking talks like that. No, not even very intelligent ten year old boys.

But Julie likes it. And she makes me watch it.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
    edited December 2007
    I have never even heard of october road, what network is it on? What's the story about?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2007

If I quit smoking will I be able to fight Jaws with karate in the ocean without getting my clothes all soggy?

ViolentChemistry on
    edited December 2007

If I quit smoking will I be able to fight Jaws with karate in the ocean without getting my clothes all soggy?

And you will have a 24 hour erection, with many stable women to service it.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If we personified all the internet message boards, what would that newly created being say?

Similarly, if someone took the best, most thought provoking points made from this board and turned them into a novel, would that literary work of be genius or madness?

emnmnme on
    edited December 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    I have never even heard of october road, what network is it on? What's the story about?

I dunno what network; we're Netflixing it. The premise is that some kid is going to backpack in Europe for a few weeks and tells his friends, family, and girlfriend that he'll see them soon. Then he decides not to come back, or call anyone. Then he writes a best-selling novel that's basically a bunch of thinly-veiled and unflattering caricatures of all his friends from back home. Then he decides to go home and is all, "Hey, what's up guys?" and everyone hates him because, duh, he's a giant fucking douche.

And his ex has a kid which is totally his only maybe not ho ho I bet we'll find out in season three, and his friends who are all supposed to be mad at him suddenly forget about this and everyone loves him again by episode two.

Oh god, so bad.

ElJeffe on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    AARP commercials always remind me of this. Classic.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited December 2007

Like, women who work in stables? Or women who don't tip over?

ElJeffe on
    edited December 2007

If it already works why would I need to take it in for service? Mechanics must make a fortune off of you.

ViolentChemistry on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So, how's everyone doing?

Me for me, I had to carry heavy stuff around all day, so my back is thoroughly fucked. Then I come back to notice that MrBalls died. :(

Today is not a good day.

Aldo on
    edited December 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »

Well I meant stable as in not the normal nut jobs that VC attracts. And if you don't know what women do to service a penis VC then you are better off without a 24 hour erection.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2007
    That's "service" in the sexual context though, and it's been way too long since the last time I smoked pot for my perception to be clouded enough to believe stable women are interested in that.

ViolentChemistry on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »

Well I meant stable as in not the normal nut jobs that VC attracts. And if you don't know what women do to service a penis VC then you are better off without a 24 hour erection.

also, if you quit smoking, kiss, chuck norris, and the solid gold dancers will put on a rock show for you

amateurhour on
    edited December 2007
    I should point out that in spite of forcing me to watch retardo-dramas in rapid succession, my wife is awesome because she's my drummer in Rock Band and is both halfway decent and fairly into it.

ElJeffe on
    edited December 2007
    That's "service" in the sexual context though, and it's been way too long since the last time I smoked pot for my perception to be clouded enough to believe stable women are interested in that.

Stable women are interested in that if they think that your penis, by association, will grant them wealth and happiness

amateurhour on
    edited December 2007
    My penis enjoys room service.

Drez on
    edited December 2007
    Drez wrote: »

but does it tip?

amateurhour on
    edited December 2007

but does it tip?

Tip only.

Drez on
    edited December 2007
    Just the tip?

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited December 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    Just the tip?

That's the name of the game, Gooey.

Drez on
    edited December 2007
    Just the tip?

That's the name of the game, Gooey.

he doesn't understand, one day he'll learn that they love it when they just get the tip... it's all they need...

amateurhour on
    edited December 2007
    So Jeffe has that whole she's great at rockband, but she likes horrible dramas. I guess things could be worse.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Good morning people.

And is it to early to ell you all how my penis is awesome?

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    edited December 2007

Stable women are interested in that if they think that your penis, by association, will grant them wealth and happiness

So you're telling me I should poach retards now. You're a terrible person.

ViolentChemistry on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    RIP BallBaggins

May your nutsack be crystallized and immortalized in your name

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited December 2007
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Good morning people.

it's never to early to talk about your cock

amateurhour on
    edited December 2007

So you're telling me I should poach retards now. You're a terrible person.

hey, sometimes you've got to cull the heard a little... it'll be alright, just close your eyes and find a happy place when you do it

amateurhour on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Good morning people.

it's never to early to talk about your cock

I can make it look like a hamburger.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    edited December 2007
    I would like to go on the record as saying that playing "just the tip" fucking works.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So how long until Jeffe figures out he can get his wife to pop out another kid or two and they'd have an awesome Rock Band group all their own?

LaOs on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If I quit smoking will I be able to fight Jews with karate in the ocean without getting my clothes all soggy?
    This is totally what I read at first, and I was all o_O?

And goddammit, Ballbaggins dying wasn't a bad dream. Fuck.

Thanatos on
    edited December 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    So how long until Jeffe figures out he can get his wife to pop out another kid or two and they'd have an awesome Rock Band group all their own?

He'd have to buy a bus first.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    LaOs wrote: »

He'd have to buy a bus first.

You really think that's what he'd have to do first?

LaOs on
This discussion has been closed.