As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Search Feature?

BuraisuBuraisu PsychomancerSeattle, WARegistered User regular
edited February 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I noticed it's not working. Should it be or did they mods turn it off?

Also, what I was going to search for was Friend Codes for Pokemon and other DS games so I have someone to play with over wifi. I just got my DS, Golden Zelda verison. It's pretty sweet. I been putting off because I been broke and got lucky cuz the best special edition DS just came out when I had some money.

Thanks for any help you can give me. ;-)

47uk6agplx83.png
Buraisu on

• Options
    embrikembrik Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Remember to check Tube's Circus for answers to why the forums are/are not doing something. Why search is disabled.

embrik on
    "Damn you and your Daily Doubles, you brigand!"

I don't believe it - I'm on my THIRD PS3, and my FIRST XBOX360. What the heck?
  • Options
    BuraisuBuraisu Psychomancer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Well then, do you know the location of Friends Codes for the DS or is their a topic for them at all? I don't post on the forums much so I would have no idea where to look.

Buraisu on
    47uk6agplx83.png
  • Options
    embrikembrik Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Buraisu wrote: »
    Well then, do you know the location of Friends Codes for the DS or is their a topic for them at all? I don't post on the forums much so I would have no idea where to look.

That's one thing I can't help with specifically, since I've never looked for that, but you could try searching the BoardReader Cache, as is suggested in the "Search is Disabled" thread.

embrik on
    "Damn you and your Daily Doubles, you brigand!"

I don't believe it - I'm on my THIRD PS3, and my FIRST XBOX360. What the heck?