As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

command and conquer 3 video troubles.

Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey all, the C&C official site has been no help with this so I turn to you.

Recently purchased C&C3 + Kane's Wrath.
Game overall works fine, except for a few annoyances that I'd like to clear up, which may be related.

Main beef, which some might find silly, is cutscene playback. Yes, I know the cutscenes are campy and such, but its still distracting that the voice and video simply will not synch up. I believe the video is playing too slowly. This is apparently a known issue, but no fixes seem to exist, and I just find that odd.

Related, maybe, is the speed of the in-game graphics. The game works fine. Mouse clicks are responsive, I can zoom around the map no problem, it's just that the unit animations seem kinda slow-motion. This isn't slowdown in the traditional sense, it's not jumpy and performance, otherwise, is fine, it just seems to be the animation, and, perhaps, the movement of units that's unnaturally slow.

It's not game breaking (so far as I can tell) just annoying and I'd like to know of any possibilities.

If someone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.

Specs: Dual-Core Pentium, 2.6 Ghz
2 Gigs Ram
Radeon X1300 video card

All drivers up to date.

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
Romantic Undead on