As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

From the PA:AC's Vaunted Past! (A whole lotta comics)

MM Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Artist's Corner
Hey Kids! The names M and I used to hang here quite a bit. Then I graduated and barely had time to draw, let alone pay attention to message boards. Now I'm trying to get together enough material to self publish a comic and I'd really appreciate your comments on what works and what doesn't. Some of you I may remember, most of you probably have joined since I left. I am pleased to (re) meet your acquaintance PA:AC.

Here is the front and back cover.

FrontCoverweb.jpg

BackCoverweb.jpg

And some of the interior

BSGSpg1web.jpg

BSGSpg2web.jpg

MKFATR1web.jpg

MKFATR2web.jpg

Xrayblowsweb.jpg

B3L11web.jpg

B3L12web.jpg

Howto1web.jpg

Howto2web.jpg

MI1web.jpg

MI2web.jpg

MI3web.jpg

HTAAVweb.jpg

I've got 10 more pages of this foolishness I need to ink and tone and against my better judgement I think I'm going to make this thing 32 rather than 24 pages so I still have eight to go. Wish me luck!

Bellyachin' on an empty stomach
M on

• Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Ha, I would totally buy this. The writing is my cup of joe.

Mustang on
  • Options
    MykonosMykonos Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    i just skimmed through...but is that munch I saw in there? Not bad on the art though. not bad at all.

Mykonos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I was born; six gun in my hand; behind the gun; I make my final stand"~Bad Company