As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Greatest gaming moments

BlindZenDriverBlindZenDriver Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Games and Technology
I have been a gamer for something like almost three decades now and I got thinking about some of the many special moments over the years. Maybe you have some as well you want to share:?:

Here is a few of mine.

Unreal.
Played it through with a friend taking turns in the "driver" seat. I came to a place with sort of a guard house at some mountain pass, sneaked up to the building and looked in through a window only to find three guards standing in a circle playing some sort of dice game. Nicely animated with them taking turns throwing the dices to the floor, looking, giggling and having a good time. Ending the party with a few rockets but my friend and I agreed upon that the right thing was to just sneak past and leave them to their game 8-)

Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed/2000
Again with my friend taking turns trying to set a record time on the Normandy track. It's a fast place with big hills and lots of air time which my friend used to have a huge crash. One second there was screaming engine sound and loud impact noises and the next moment the car came to a rest next to a barn. And in the silence there was the "grinning" sound of a mule or something. Of course just random ambient game sound but it was like the mule was laughing at my friends mistake and it literally made us ROFL:lol:

Terminator Future Shock
To my knowledge this was the first FPS PC game to use mouselook. It also had you moving in and out of buildings without loading, driving a car and even flying some futuristic helicopter. All this before there was a 3D hardware but this was the first game I really felt brought across a sense of being inside that 3D world. Of course the game was crude by todays standards but it really made you be in that future post apocalyptic world. Two moments in that game has really stuck in my mind - one is playing the game on a windy summer night with open windows so the sound of wind and distant cars mixed with the game sounds and then coming across of sign in the game waving in the wind making just the right creaking rusty sound. The other one was having a gun fight with some Terminators while crawling in high voltage masts and sort of getting vertigo8-)

Deus Ex
Properly predictable this is on my list. Having completed the game two times on the "realistic" skill level I decided to go all pacifistic and not kill anyone while completing for a third time. This of course turned to be harder than expected as I got spotted the first time I tried sneaking up on a terrorist with the baton in my hands. He simply yelled out "Facist" and killed me with a single shoto_O Anyway I tried again and got better at being careful, got longer into the game only to learn that fully boosting the strength and blunt weapon skill suddenly meant the baton killed people instead of knocking them out - that ended my no killing streak in Deus Ex:lol:

Bones heal, glory is forever.
BlindZenDriver on

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think a truly great gaming moment for me was beating Ocarina of Time for the first time, when I was about... nine? Yeah. It was a special day for me. Finally showing Ganondorf what's what, and just the whole ending itself. Still sticks with me. The music from the credits still brings back nostalgic memories.

Also beating those two Stalfos to get the bow and arrows in the Forest Temple. Fuck them.

GreasyKidsStuff on
  • Options
    gobassgogobassgo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Winning as Snake in Metal Gear Online.

gobassgo on
  • Options
    AoiAoi Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    gobassgo wrote: »
    Winning as Snake in Metal Gear Online.

That is a damned great feeling, isn't it.

Aoi on
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    When you hear this for the first time:

"Behold Ragnaros, the Firelord! He who was ancient when this world was young! Bow before him, mortals! Bow before your ending!"

And then this huge creature made out of fire burts out from the lava.

It's just the most epic introduction of a bad guy ever. Even though the Molten Core got old and boring very, very quickly, Ragnaros never stopped being awesome.

reVerse on
  • Options
    BeckBeck Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening was the first game I ever beat, and it's still my favorite Zelda. It was also the only Zelda game I completed without the aid of a strategy guide (though I've never heavily relied on one).

Beck on
    Lucas's Franklin Badge reflected the lightning back!
  • Options
    LacroixLacroix Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    1.)Deus Ex had lots for me, I remember having utterly wasted a lot of ammo at the part near where you fight... Simmons? A load of guards were in a warehouse, but I avoided getting owned by lifting the really heavy crates and blocking them all in with only a tiny crack to stick my gun through, they all run to me wondering what this fucker has done and I can headshot them at my leisure. It was a sort of freedom I don't feel often in a game where you think *that was my decision... not just a way to beat a level*

2.) Trying to block those fucking fast zombies OUT on HL2 in Ravenholm. I felt really proud, backed myself into a corner and jammed everything in front of the door that I could. Phew. Then I looked up. The room I was in had a gorram skylight, and a second later 2 of those zombies crashed through it and started ripping me to shreds... I can't even remember if I survived that one or not.

3.) Killing the dark Queen in Ico is highly cathartic... and almost all of Shadow of the Colossus, but particularly the flying desert one. Truly epic.

4.) Bioshock - Fort Frolic - full of intensely creepy moments. Also the famous 'would you kindly' moment.

5.) Halo 3 single player- I know this game is a point of contention around here, but for letting you pull of ridiculously OTT action movie stuff very simply, this game works really well - That desert level in which I a) warthogged onto a scarab... always fun. and b) managed to maneuver a brute chopper through all of the tiny corridors right until the end of the level. 'oh you have a hammer? I have a shooty...motorbike...thing... so ha!'

6.) Hitman... Blood Money. Such an underrated game IMO. Lots of moments so i'll choose one. That last bugger of a fight during the credits. Got everyone except wheelchair dude and he was kicking my ass. I hid downstairs and really expected the game not to have taken this into account, but next thing i know the dude is at the bottom of the stairs dead, with wheelchair by his side.

7.) Any scene when I get to talk to the Homunculous in 'Shadow of Memories' - He is one of my favourite ever video game characters the sarky bastard.

8.) FFVII... an oldie but a goodie...
    They fucking killed Aeris!!!
    and also the pathetically easy final fight. I don't care that you can't lose... I like the final boss NOT to be a mutated version of the guy you've been following and empathising with the whole game. I want to kill that guy, not GIANT version of that guy.

9.) Portal... just... any of it.

10.) Struggling to fing a significant number 10... errr... Outlaws for the PC, okay I was a dirty little god mode cheater at that young age which was still no help on puzzle levels where i got lost, so dynamiting myself into the sky in a failing attempt at suicide, which coincidentally lands me on a cliff next to the final boss of that level can be my number 10

Lacroix on
  • Options
    Milquetoast ThugMilquetoast Thug Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    This has been said many times on this forum, but the battle with The End from Metal Gear Solid 3 was an amazing moment in gaming.

But the greatest moment in gaming I can think of at the moment is probably the final boss fight from the 1st Serious Sam:

Yes, he really is that big.

Seriously.

Milquetoast Thug on
  • Options
    DemicoreDemicore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Meeting the Dark Savant at the end of Wizardry 8.

Europa Universalis series multiplayer with friends.

Planescape Torment, all of it.

And so many others... :rotate:

Demicore on
    There's nothing I love more than male nipples in Starcraft, the two go together so well. - Tasteless
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have never felt so good as getting the "True" ending for Planescape alongside beating Shadow of the Colossus. Such simply amazing, cinematic moments.

Also, clearing all of Kara, Grull's, and Mag in WoW, not great accomplishments to most but for me when I started out completely unable to instance/do anything really with my horrible connection and computer during launch to now having gotten through some fair amount of raiding was really satisfying, especially on a spec that most people used to not care for much.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    bamjobamjo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    When I was a kid, getting inducted into the Emperor's secret order in Tie fighter. You got that awesome tattoo that got more elaborate as you increased in rank. Also beating the Clan Wolf campaign in Mechwarrior 2. Those 2 games are favorites to this day.

I also love multiplayer games that put you in a commander's role. I'll never forget my first win as marine commander in Natural Selection. Or the accolades from my team after we won a particularly brutal round in Project Reality. Leading a bunch of nerds to virtual victory always gives me a warm glow inside.

bamjo on
  • Options
    SnakeDoctorSnakeDoctor Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Beating the last battle in Star Trek: 25th Anniversary for the first time with my friend. In the end I think i was piloting and he was firing the weapons. The fact that playing this way actually makes the game harder keeps this memory near the top of my list.

SnakeDoctor on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    XagarathXagarath Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Entering the other school in Silent Hill for the first time.

Xagarath on
  • Options
    SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    You know what's awesome? Seeing a gigantic skyscraper full of hundreds of elite troopers all thirsting for your blood, going "fuck this" and driving up the front of the building in your superpowered SUV and turning the big bad waiting at the top into a hood ornament.

The fact that Crackdown will never get a sequal is one of the greatest travesties of gaming. Such awesome potential.

Sorenson on
  • Options
    Jedi_BoiJedi_Boi Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The opening cinematics from Freespace and Freespace 2, just awesome, set the mood for the entire games.

Jedi_Boi on
    i.imgur.com/DG7Jj7H.jpg
    Godspeed, Ironsides.
  • Options
    TiemlerTiemler Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far.

Actually captured Arnhem's railroad bridge intact once. It's a mission you're set up to fail, because it's the first of many tragic turns in the historical campaign. The Germans are supposed to blow the bridge up in your face while your troops hug the ground in a flat plain swept by machinegun fire. Except I pulled it off once. Made the whole rest of the campaign a cakewalk.

Tiemler on
  • Options
    schmadsschmads Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Shadow of the Colossus certainly did that for me. What a great ending.

Climbing to the top of the center tower place in Crackdown was AMAZING. I felt awesome, and then got vertigo just from seeing it and pulled off the jump for the achievement... wow.

Most games I finish them and I'm sorta "okay, all done, that was pretty good." Games that don't even have endings, such as WoW, make it even more difficult to hit that feeling. Yet, I have really enjoyed raiding and finally getting down those nasty first kills. I remember our first Rag kill, my first Nef, first full ZG clear, first Vashj, first Kael, first Arch and hopefully tonight we'll have our first Illidan kill. Sure, we're not up there with the A+ guilds that are clearing Sunwell, but I helped start and run this guild, so it feels really good when you finally get down that boss that has been stalling you for days or weeks.

Edit: Whoah, no Crackdown sequel ever? I thought they were just working on other stuff and then might go back to it? Awww :(

schmads on
    Battle.net/SC2: Kwisatz.868 | Steam/XBL/PSN/Gamecenter: schmads | BattleTag/D3: Schmads#1144 | Hero Academy & * With Friends: FallenKwisatz | 3DS: 4356-0128-9671
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    schmads wrote: »
    Shadow of the Colossus certainly did that for me. What a great ending.

Climbing to the top of the center tower place in Crackdown was AMAZING. I felt awesome, and then got vertigo just from seeing it and pulled off the jump for the achievement... wow.

Most games I finish them and I'm sorta "okay, all done, that was pretty good." Games that don't even have endings, such as WoW, make it even more difficult to hit that feeling. Yet, I have really enjoyed raiding and finally getting down those nasty first kills. I remember our first Rag kill, my first Nef, first full ZG clear, first Vashj, first Kael, first Arch and hopefully tonight we'll have our first Illidan kill. Sure, we're not up there with the A+ guilds that are clearing Sunwell, but I helped start and run this guild, so it feels really good when you finally get down that boss that has been stalling you for days or weeks.

Edit: Whoah, no Crackdown sequel ever? I thought they were just working on other stuff and then might go back to it? Awww :(

That looks to be the case. After their current game, they're supposedly considering a sequel.

If they do a sequel, I want two things;

non-carrish vehicles. Motorbikes, aircraft, etc.

Area beyond the city. Think like San Andreas. You had all this dense forest and wide-open desert for stuff to hide in and the like, and it was AWESOME. If I get those, I'm happy.

yalborap on
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    At the end of Mega Man 2, when
    DR. WILY IS REVEALED TO BE AN ALIEN!

I almost shit myself.

spookymuffin on
    PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    EgoEgo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Back when I played Starcraft, which was the first game I really played competitively online, I was fairly young (15 I think) and vociferously opinionated (in general, but in this case specifically) about Terrans being able to match up against Zerg and Toss in the early release. I remember getting into such a heated debate with a couple players in the Terran Strategy channel that I challenged them to a 2 on 1. Now if you're good at an RTS, playing a 2 on 1 against a couple newbies isn't too tough. But of course I was mouthing off to other actual ladder players with comparable ranks to mine.

So we hopped in the 2 on 1, and I figured they were going to just pump zealots and try for a decisively fast kill to settle the issue and make me look suitably stupid for being hot-headed in issuing such a challenge. I plugged up a choke point with supply depots and a bunker and kept a good stream of marines going, even so far as to bother with a second barracks. I hid a couple SCVs around the map figuring I'd need to sneak up an expansion if I actually held off a rush.

Well, one guy did a zealot rush, which was fended off handily enough, but the second guy had teched right up to reavers under his partners cover, given that I obviously wasn't going to be leaving my base to fight anyone. So right after I finished off a zealot rush, a reaver showed up and started chewing up my supply depots and bunker.

I evacuated the bunker and pulled my marines back, spread into small groups around the core of my base. The reaver finished off the obstruction, then rolled in with the partner that had joined it (as it turns out the robotics facilities were not that far off from my base.) I danced marines (which at least I had scads off) like they were possessed, dashing in individual stimmed guys to suck up a couple scarabs, pulling them back around buildings to try and get the scarabs to detonate on timers before killing the marine, dashing in with small groups from several directions to kill them. While fighting off zealots, of course, from the asshole partner of his.

Of course, marines don't really fight zealots too well in the relative open, let alone reavers, let alone zealots AND reavers, so despite my micro-heroics, it was a losing battle. But then it happened: reaver-rusher had gotten shuttles going, and sent two of them packed with reavers to come in from the side and hit my SCVs, while zealot-rusher came in head-on. The zealots showed up, but the shuttles went right over my previously hidden SCVs and their outpost, which at this point had managed to get me a factory, two starports, supply depots to replace the ones dying in my main, and best of all, wraiths to shoot the shuttles down. Marines and wraiths finished off the zealots quite handily without any reaver support, I added a machine shop to my factory and started up tank production, and with wraiths cutting up their probes before they could get detection going, won handily.

The best thing is that after pulling off a win that I knew shouldn't have been mine, I learned to be a lot more tactful and less prone to hot-headedness when arguing with people who disagreed with me, knowing how stupid I would have looked otherwise. I'm somewhat proud to be a competent gamer who is also not a complete asshat in-game (despite whatever status of asshatery I might have outside of the game.)

Ego on
    Erik
  • Options
    grogbashgrogbash Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Smoking a fatty-boom-batty then playing through the level in Half Life 2 when you are given 2 npcs and a few turrets to defend some tunnels from the Starship Trooper-looking monsters...great fun.

grogbash on
  • Options
    thedude_frombaywatchthedude_frombaywatch Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    At the end of resident evil 2 killing bioweapon and being on the train ready to escape. completely wrecked after fighting him. no more plants for health about 2 shot gun shells. Every other gun in my arsenal dry. I was ready to finish up this FMV and call it a day.

Then you have to fight that giant blob on the train. i was like. what the fuck

thedude_frombaywatch on
    xbl tag: Dynamis King
    MineCraft: Menetherin
    Steam: Vloeza_SE++

• Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    SOTC - The first colossus when you jump up on him for the first time.

Man, that is seriously the best game ever made.

SatanIsMyMotor on
  • Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Here's a few. Some old and full of cheese now, but these stick with me.

1. FF VII - I was so pulled in when they offed Aeris. Nothing hit me like this.
    2. Contra, finally beating it all in 1 life.
    3. Master Blaster ont he NES, finally beating this game. Damn it was so frickin hard.
    4. Beating my buddy at SNES Mario Kart. Fucker was a freakin master at that game.
    5. Finally beating a raid boss first on our WoW server. It was a 25 man in Ahn'Qiraj, but god damnit I was raid leader and we were first bitches. Thank the lord I don't play anymore.

ToyD on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ScarboroughScarborough Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    When Darth Malak breaks the news about the players past in KOTOR, I had just figured it out in my head as that bastard began talking, and it was pretty damn intense.

Scarborough on
  • Options
    randombattlerandombattle Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Sinistar

After so many times hearing "BEWARE I LIVE!" then finally taking him out in one go.

Absolutely epic.

randombattle on
    itsstupidbutidontcare2.gif
    I never asked for this!
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Too many to list, honestly. Lately, it's been:

1. Meeting Andrew Ryan.

2. Becoming The Guy.

3. Playing Zombie Panic as a survivor and perching atop a doorframe with three other guys like pigeons, waiting for the zombies to walk into our trap... and when they did, it was like a glorious fireworks display of gore.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    EddEdd Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    In Metal Gear Solid 4
    Figuring out how to kill Vamp purely out of speculation based on that little plot point from act II

I was floored that it actually worked.

Edd on
  • Options
    MindLibMindLib Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    MindLib on
  • Options
    StopAndSwishStopAndSwish Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Max Payne 2, the first time i rushed into a bunch of bad dudes with my dual pistols, ran out of ammo, and did that ultra-super-awesome bullet time reload sequence in the middle of battle.

Gawd i love this game.

StopAndSwish on
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Pulling three Izuna Drops on the Special version of Alma from the second Ninja Gaiden Master Tournament, with the last one killing him.

Felt so good.

Oh, and taking off over a quarter of the whip chick's (final boss) health bar in one shot from the same challenge.

Godfather on
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Playing Goldeneye with my cousin on the N64, throwing proximity mines everywhere and watching my cousin unexpectedly run past them. God that never got old.

AuburnTiger on
    XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    randombattlerandombattle Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    2. Becoming The Guy.

This topic might as well be called "I BECAME THE GUY! Greatest Moments in Gaming!"

randombattle on
    itsstupidbutidontcare2.gif
    I never asked for this!
  • Options
    QuetzatcoatlQuetzatcoatl Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    ToyD wrote: »
    5. Finally beating a raid boss first on our WoW server. It was a 25 man in Ahn'Qiraj, but god damnit I was raid leader and we were first bitches. Thank the lord I don't play anymore.

There is something about raiding in WoW that they got so right. I quit a while ago, but I doubt I will forget the first time I fought and killed Ragnaros, or the weeks of preparation and practice it took to kill C'thun.

Ragnaros has the best opening speech ever, and C'thun took so much coordination, 40 people all tuned to their specific jobs, all depending on each other not to fuck up. That was a fight that took so much precision and teamwork.

Also, TF2, I killed a pyro with the heavy taunt and then ate a sandwich. Hilarious and memorable.

Quetzatcoatl on
  • Options
    Inter_dInter_d Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I remember playing halo 3 multiplayer with two of my roomates and we were doing infection.

now it was Me and Keving against Mike. Kevin was a noob so he of course died first to mike. No problem, heh, but the problem was that they had never played halo before or at least...with the energy swords. so they didn't get the part where you had to wait for the reticle turns red before you hit the trigger, needless to say i picked them off one by one until finally i got bored of kicking ass with my gun and decided i'd even the odds up by using the sword too. five minutes went by with me pulling off the most spectacular consecutive executions, perfect grenade placement so they never two teamed me, and pulling off sick mid air kills until finally i killed kevin and mike got me before i could swing my sword again.

was i bastard for not explaining this beforehand? yes, i admit it but holy fuck was that most fun i've had.

Inter_d on
  • Options
    atat23atat23 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I remember in secondary school, I used to hang around with mainly 3 other guys, they all owned N64s, I had a sega saturn. Every weekend we would get together and play Goldeneye pretty much all day. There were a few other games like Duke Nukem, Mario Kart etc but we played them in short bursts in between the Goldeneye-athons.

Anyway because I was the only one without an N64 I fucking sucked compared to the rest of these bastards. It got to the point that they would all be looking at my screen to see where I was to get the easy points. I would be loosing against one guy and the other two would leech and take me out. Or I would be loosing badly in one fire fight, try to run for health/armour straight into another of the bastards that knew where I was and was waiting for me.

They didn't like to square off against each other because that was too much work, they would take pot shots at each other but never went mano a mano, all the while I was screaming in the background, "go after someone else, ffs, you just let him get away, stop fucking going after me". This probably spurred them on more.

That was until one Christmas where Santa basically turned round to me and said "Time to fuck up those three Ho Ho Hoes" and lo and behold I got a fucking N64 of my own. The tables turned by quite a considerable margin. It didn't just even the playing field, it gave me the deed to the playing field.

Now I thought these guys were amazing but turns out they weren't that hot. Owning the game and completing it to the point where all the cheats were unlocked made me quite adept at the game. Add to this my familiarity with the controller increased ten-fold. I was then pretty much able to kick their ass on every N64 game. In Goldeneye all 3 were still coming after me trying to kill me untill they learned I was no longer easy pickings and some of the time I was taking on two of them at once. It got to a point where I was winning every game, there was only one of my friends who could go toe to toe with me and have any chance of winning.

Its not like I played anymore of the game than them they had all unlocked most of the Goldeneye cheats themselves (some of them were so much fun to unlock) but I like to think of gaming as my main hobby and like to think that I'm a lot better than the average gamer, so that would probably be on par with anyone in G+T.

Morale of the story: Revenge is oh so sweet.

atat23 on
  • Options
    PureauthorPureauthor Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Beating a Stalker in EO2 with only my Protector standing with 12 HP.

Earlier on, beating a Raptor with only my Protector standing with, I shit you not, exactly 1 HP.

Who says turn-based RPGs can't be intense?

Pureauthor on
    SS FC: 1334 0950 5927
    Platinum FC: 2880 3245 5111
  • Options
    IdolisideIdoliside Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Playing Quake 2 Lan, my single greatest moment after suffering a heavy amount of deaths against my friend, only to jump over his rocket and throw a grenade in his face. I believe i actually rubbed it in his face despite he had killed me twenty two times previously heh.

Idoliside on
    Proud member of Noah's Wangship Steam Group
    iusb_760x100.8161697.jpgBunting, Owls and Cushions! Feecloud Designs
  • Options
    InzignaInzigna Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm not sure if its a spoiler, but I'll spoiler it anyway, in Metal Gear Solid 3:
    The fight with The Boss at the end.

Also, when you're alone in Gears of War in multiplayer. You're a COG, you're alone. You have a longshot and a shot gun. There are four locusts out there hunting your ass down.

And suddenly you're empowered by this fucking aura where your longshot always active reloads, bringing two of them to their knees as they bleed out and headshotting one of them, finishing the last one with your shotgun in an epic fight to the finish.

And then when you go to the screen that counts down to the next round, there's a silent 'whoa' in the air. Yeah, that's awesome.

Inzigna on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    YerMumYerMum Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Playing AVP on a LAN, so much fun.

I remember playing as an alien, slowly crawling on the roof of the hive while a 3 man marine fireteam waited below. I dropped off the roof into the middle of them, headbiting one on the way (who jumped out of his chair), then leapt away as the guy next to him jammed on the minigun and turned round, killing the third. Ran round some cover, heard him start to swear as he ran out of ammo, so leapt back and clawed the shit out of him :D

YerMum on
    Rugged individualist
    Destiny Profile : http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/7028016
  • Options
    GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Holy shit that NWN video brought back memories.

Ganluan on