Options

Six Feet Under: The greatest television series ever in all of existence

2»

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I love the show to death, but the end of Season 2(I haven't watched all of 3 yet) is where they really started messing with the basic formula.

By that I mean when bad things start happening to mainstay characters. :|
    Deaths of major characters don't sit well with me at all, especially one as vital as Nate's wife. I don't even get how she died.

And yes, Dead Like Me is amazing.

Its cancellation was a crime. I can't wait for the movie.

My favorite character was Claire, if only because I thought Lauren Ambrose was awesome ever since I saw Can't Hardly Wait.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    I love the show to death, but the end of Season 2(I haven't watched all of 3 yet) is where they really started messing with the basic formula.

By that I mean when bad things start happening to mainstay characters. :|
    Deaths of major characters don't sit well with me at all, especially one as vital as Nate's wife. I don't even get how she died.

And yes, Dead Like Me is amazing.

Its cancellation was a crime. I can't wait for the movie.

My favorite character was Claire, if only because I thought Lauren Ambrose was awesome ever since I saw Can't Hardly Wait.
    While I didn't mind Nate's wife dying, the way she was killed was super ridiculous.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I just started watching Pushing Daisies. It is fucking great.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DuckterPepperDuckterPepper Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i just rewatched the ending, man, goosebumps all over.... but it's kinda strange now to see the clip and asking myself "what is Dexter doing there" ?

btw, what are the other actors doing nowadays? I only saw the crazy old guy as Jacks Father in that lousy 24 Season, but the others?

oh, and i really like True Blood (the new Alan Ball Show) so far...

DuckterPepper on
    DuckterPepper

duckterpepper.png