Options

[Miniphalla] Phallout II (MUTANT VICTORY)

18910111214»

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I would love nothing more than for the tale of these star-crossed caravaners to continue. If enough people do it, we might even start to develop canon.

Rend on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    WOOT! =) That would be awesome Rend! =)

We just need a modestly questionable yet appropriate plot device by which some of the villagers survived and founded another town.

Brainstorming session, anyone? =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm sure several of the townspeople fled at various points during the game. The mutants only killed most of them.

Rend on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bah! Who needs continuity?

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Apologies to Gumpy, who I think was not terribly pleased to hear that I masoned him.

No it was just the die together clause I went D: at

Funny how your mason ability got me a partner who was a far better match then the one I got from actually being a mason :3

Now I'll say I played a terrible game. (Or at least not the best |=) I had Obbi down as Why the hell is he alive and not helping, but didn't get him killed because of some sort of guilt because I knew that was because I knew he could do better.

Also El Skid...

You broke our most sacred pact as one of the core trusted meta-robots. Was this victory worth my terrible forthcoming vengeance.

And I knew that Toxic being evil if he had the ability he described didn't make sense, but I never acted upon it ]=

a well won victory for team traitor.

Gumpy on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Apologies to Gumpy, who I think was not terribly pleased to hear that I masoned him.

Also El Skid...

You broke our most sacred pact as one of the core trusted meta-robots. Was this victory worth my terrible forthcoming vengeance.

Yeah. I felt bad about lying to you...but I looked at the situation, and if I realized that I've written you every time you've called for people to reveal to you. What I could come up with was either a) lie, or b) not say anything, which was equivalent to c) writing you saying "Dear Gumpy, I am evil. Love, Skid".

So yeah. Grudge me if you must...But I'd appreciate a "And this is what you could have done instead" corollary along with it :P

El Skid on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I will never, ever reveal anything to anyone claiming to be anything ever. One day it may get me killed, but really giving that much information to any one person is a bad idea.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I will never, ever reveal anything to anyone claiming to be anything ever. One day it may get me killed, but really giving that much information to any one person is a bad idea.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Stew.

El Skid on
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    Gumpy wrote: »

Also El Skid...

Yeah. I felt bad about lying to you...but I looked at the situation, and if I realized that I've written you every time you've called for people to reveal to you. What I could come up with was either a) lie, or b) not say anything, which was equivalent to c) writing you saying "Dear Gumpy, I am evil. Love, Skid".

So yeah. Grudge me if you must...But I'd appreciate a "And this is what you could have done instead" corollary along with it :P

You could have told me the truth D:

You can trust me

Gumpy on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Rend wrote: »
    I'm sure several of the townspeople fled at various points during the game. The mutants only killed most of them.

Woot! <3<3<3 Rend =)

VThornheart on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Hmm... if it helps Stew, I didn't pick up on the hint. I can see what they mean now... but I could also see myself saying what you said without it being a ruse... so I don't know =)

And when it comes to who told me to kill, I remember RU helped me figure out who to kill that first night, but the two nights after that (when we got the two mutant kills) it was Rainfall and Gumpy who had directed the kills.

Slight tip: unless you know for sure their innocence, take anyone's advice with a grain of salt. Being manipulated is a terrible terrible thing.

Bolded and limed for truth....

Toxic.....

you know why.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Ooh, I can feel the sting of old wounds coming from that post. =) lol

VThornheart on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I think they're still bleeding....

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Athan...

You let him do it.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Athan...

You let him do it.

You.... Silence!

and that's not the only one.

what can I say... I'm a sucker.

Now I just kill him every time that I get the chance.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    lol, that's okay, we can start a Sucker's club, lonelyahava. =( We can charge each other fake application fees to join the club just to accentuate it. =) lol

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    lol

i'm gonna like this new guy....

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    lol =) I like you guys too... I'm glad I ran into Infidel over at PAX, otherwise I never would've tried it! =) I'll see you guys after I get settled at my new place! =)

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I've seen you in H/A, you're a stand up guy, took you long enough. Now we can all roleplay in phallas and have at least a few people to not laugh at us.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    lol =) I like you guys too... I'm glad I ran into Infidel over at PAX, otherwise I never would've tried it! =) I'll see you guys after I get settled at my new place! =)

You guys and your going to pax :x

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I've seen you in H/A, you're a stand up guy, took you long enough. Now we can all roleplay in phallas and have at least a few people to not laugh at us.

=) Ah, I've got to start going to H/A again, it's been a while. When PAX started coming around, my one track mind one-tracked me to the PAX subforum... and now Phalla is keeping my interest. =) I'm so bad at multitasking. =)

EDIT: CC, have you not been to PAX then? You should come!

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

=) Ah, I've got to start going to H/A again, it's been a while. When PAX started coming around, my one track mind one-tracked me to the PAX subforum... and now Phalla is keeping my interest. =) I'm so bad at multitasking. =)

EDIT: CC, have you not been to PAX then? You should come!

I have not. There's been this problem... you know, where I can't afford a plane ticket from Florida, and it's on the first weekend after school starts.

I'll get there eventually though. Probably will have to wait a couple years for Boston.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Ooh! Yes, do come to Boston! Drive up if you must! I'm going to run a Magical Mystery Tour in Boston that'll hopefully be Epic. =)

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Depending on how my life is going when that happens...

maybe i can make it to boston

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Woot! =) I'll tell you, we'll have a great time! There's all sorts of neat places to go in Boston!

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Yea, like as far away from Boston as possible >.>

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    lol =) Awwww =)

Though we are hoping to have an auxiliary day where we go up to Vermont to see the Ben & Jerry's factory (and hopefully Cabot Creamery as well... mmmmm). It'll probably be the day before the actual Mystery Tour, so keep an eye out for it. =)

VThornheart on