As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Dual Shock 3 Lacks Dual Shocking

liquidloganliquidlogan Registered User regular
edited October 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm a little confused and slightly angry.

I have a Dual Shock 3 I just got and I want to play some of my games that are supposedly Dual Shock 3 compatible with it. Namely Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (but also Motorstorm and Warhawk with the latest update). I went to accessory settings and I turned rumble on. In BIA:HH, I went to settings and turned rumble on. Now, no matter how many rounds I squeeze out of my BAR or Garand, my controller lies in my hand like a dead goldfish.

This is both when completely wireless and when plugged in via USB.

Am I missing something or do I have a dead controller?

TLDR; My Dual Shock 3 doesn't rumble. Why?

liquidlogan on

• Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Are you sure it's not just a SixAxis controller? If it really is not functioning properly, get your reciept and get a return/exchange. You may have a dud.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Did you hit the PS button in game and go to controller settings to make sure vibration is turned on?

RUNN1NGMAN on
  • Options
    liquidloganliquidlogan Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I'm not kidding when I say this but it just randomly started working without me doing anything. So this can be closed.

liquidlogan on