As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

UH OH AT&T premier help

Durandal InfinityDurandal Infinity Registered User regular
edited October 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I am currently an AT&T premier eligible member and I am trying to create a family plan via the AT&T premier website and have each number on the new phones be a ported number from an old Verizon account. I understand that for the primary line I could port the number. I also know that I can add lines and port numbers that way, what I want to know is when i go to make a family plan via the CREATE A NEW PLAN feature I am forced to open 2 lines immediately, I do not know how to port the second phone I am forced to make on that line, I only have an option to create a new line for it.

Durandal Infinity on

• Options
    SigmaConditionSigmaCondition Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    And this is the best place you could think to look for answers?
    You can use existing numbers as your second/third numbers for the family plan, but you prolly need to go to the store to initiate the port. Conversely, you can create the lines online and then request the port. Or, you could really make someone's day and go into the store.

SigmaCondition on