As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Need Help Programming Keyboard Hotkeys

PcH340PcH340 Registered User
I have a Logitech y-sab59 keyboard and it comes with shortcut keys like play/pause volume up/down, mute, etc., but it doesn't have fast forward or rewind keys. I'm pretty sure its possible to change the preset values with the keyboard drivers but I lost the CD, and I looked everywhere for the drivers, including the Logitech site, and I can't find them. I know its possible to add values to the Function keys (F1,F2, etc.) but I don't know how. Any help on programming the function keys to fast forward/rewind buttons would be appreciated.

PcH340 on

• grrarggrrarg Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    According to Google, that model is the "Office Pro Keyboard." I don't see it listed on the Logitech site, but if you get their Itouch software for another keyboard model, it should work.

grrarg on
    If you play a game and then are able to spend pages debating with someone on the actions of a faction within that game you probably just played a pretty sweet game.