As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Getting out of trouble

flairmonkeyflairmonkey Registered User new member
edited December 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Ho ho! I was hoping to do something like this in the future. Now, i'm currently in hot water with my best friend (oh how i wish that was actually true:winky: )Anyways, i managed to wrangle out of trouble a few times so i decided to pass my wrangling skills over to you with a few tips on how to get out of trouble with a friend, parent or girlfriend.

Tip #1: Suppose things have happened in a certain way and a friend is now angry at you.
First you should do is either; Tell the complete truth (if they are the forgiving type)
OR
tell a massive LIE.
This lie will probabley get you home free pretty quickly but make it believe-able.
A few Scenarios:

Friend: Hey, i heard that you stole some of my money
You: Nope, i've been in this room the entire time, just reading this book

Friend: So you called me a moron huh?
You: What? Me call you a moron? You obviously don't know me very well if you assume i'm calling you a moron (this works well)

If you see a chance, always try to kind of sift the guilt over to them. If they accuse you of something say "How dare you" a lot and tell them that "They obviously don't know you very well to say things like that"

That's all for today, have fun being an asshole just like me!

flairmonkey on

• Options
    Hobbit0815Hobbit0815 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    This is for what? You're teaching people how to lie, and how it's good?

Hobbit0815 on
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    This is retarded. You're retarded.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
This discussion has been closed.