As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade Wallpaper Archive

blazeWCRblazeWCR Registered User new member
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
I've been attempting to find myself an archive of some sorts of all the Penny Arcade wallpapers that have been created, but I wasn't able to.

Is there anywhere that they are all posted? Sorry if this has been asked already, I tried searching it out but found nothing useful in the first 50 some odd posts that popped up and was way too lazy to keep looking.

Thanks!

blazeWCR on

• Options
    MengerSpongeMengerSponge Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I used to be able to find them by just searching Google for "penny arcade wallpapers", and there would be a link to the old wallpaper page (still had the old site design and everything). Now, that page doesn't seem to come up, but you can still find a bunch of sites that have them with that search, and a lot of results through google image search. Hate to say "just google it", but really I think one of these is probably your best bet.

I do wish they'd bring back the wallpaper page though, especially with all the recent additions. The Twisp and Catsby one with balloons, and the recent "birds are weird" are some of the best they've done.

MengerSponge on
  • Options
    SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I used to be able to find them by just searching Google for "penny arcade wallpapers", and there would be a link to the old wallpaper page (still had the old site design and everything). Now, that page doesn't seem to come up, but you can still find a bunch of sites that have them with that search, and a lot of results through google image search. Hate to say "just google it", but really I think one of these is probably your best bet.

I do wish they'd bring back the wallpaper page though, especially with all the recent additions. The Twisp and Catsby one with balloons, and the recent "birds are weird" are some of the best they've done.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/pa_wallpapers.php

This it?

Sceptre on
  • Options
    EverywhereasignEverywhereasign Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Sceptre wrote:

Oh, I bookmarked the crap out of that.

Thanks!

Everywhereasign on
    "What are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!"
  • Options
    blazeWCRblazeWCR Registered User new member
    edited November 2006
    Sceptre wrote:
    I pretty much love you right now.

blazeWCR on
  • Options
    locopostallocopostal Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    not strictly the penny arcade wallpapers, but i'm also a fan of the PA Wallpaper Dump:
    http://gallery.thesecondscreen.com/gallery.php

locopostal on
  • Options
    MengerSpongeMengerSponge Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Sceptre wrote:

That's the one. Unfortunately not updated with the newest few, but you can search the newsposts for those.

MengerSponge on