As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

IT Helpdesk Themes?

embrikembrik Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So,
I work at a couple of hospitals, and one of them is changing the way helpdesk calls are taken, etc. A few of us are in charge of coming up with a theme/poster to describe the new system, how to call for help, what the hours are, etc. We need some kind of fun (but not lame) theme for the poster to get people excited (or at least, as excited as one can be about IT support) about this transition. The last theme was Batman (as in, calling the "bat-phone" for help when in need (no, this wasn't my idea :))). Since this support is moving to a more structured environment, and better responsiveness, it's definitely time for a change.

Any ideas?

"Damn you and your Daily Doubles, you brigand!"

I don't believe it - I'm on my THIRD PS3, and my FIRST XBOX360. What the heck?
embrik on

• Options
    PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    embrik wrote: »
    So,
    I work at a couple of hospitals, and one of them is changing the way helpdesk calls are taken, etc. A few of us are in charge of coming up with a theme/poster to describe the new system, how to call for help, what the hours are, etc. We need some kind of fun (but not lame) theme for the poster to get people excited (or at least, as excited as one can be about IT support) about this transition. The last theme was Batman (as in, calling the "bat-phone" for help when in need (no, this wasn't my idea :))). Since this support is moving to a more structured environment, and better responsiveness, it's definitely time for a change.

Any ideas?

Barack Obama poster? :P

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • Options
    HypatiaHypatia Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Team Fortress 2 style posters?

Hypatia on
  • Options
    ThemindtakerThemindtaker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Let's see, if there's something wierd, and it don't look good, i don't know...who are ya gonna call?

Themindtaker on
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I regularly open my help-calls to a more computer-savvy friend with the whole Matrix thing ("Operator, I need an exit!")--maybe something with that? That might be a little too obscure, though.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg