As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

iPod Touch/iTunes Problem

MattieMattie Registered User regular
So my harddrive recently crashed and had to be replaced. I lost all my music and video files but still have those on my iPod Touch. The problem is I can't seem to find a way to get them from my iPod back to my PC. I'd really like to add more songs but iTunes is fucking stupid and won't let me add anything without first synching my iPod (and deleting everything that's on it).

What I'm looking for is a way to either get my songs/video onto my PC OR a 3rd party program or work-around that will let me add/remove content to my iPod Touch.

3DS Code 0001-3323-2884
Xbox Live Gamertag: Suplex86
Mattie on

• Options
    zychizychi Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mattie wrote: »
    So my harddrive recently crashed and had to be replaced. I lost all my music and video files but still have those on my iPod Touch. The problem is I can't seem to find a way to get them from my iPod back to my PC. I'd really like to add more songs but iTunes is fucking stupid and won't let me add anything without first synching my iPod (and deleting everything that's on it).

What I'm looking for is a way to either get my songs/video onto my PC OR a 3rd party program or work-around that will let me add/remove content to my iPod Touch.

google the newest version of ephpod

zychi on
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I seem to recall that Senuti will let you do this also.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    MattieMattie Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Senuti is Mac only and ephpod doesn't worh with the iPod Touch.

PCs don't recognize the Touch as an external harddrive.

Mattie on
    3DS Code 0001-3323-2884
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Suplex86
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Durrr. My bad.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg