As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

House Season Finale in 5 days [SPOILERS]

13»

• Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2009
    humble wrote: »
    i never noticed this the first time watching it, but after re-watching it again
    the camera is all shaky during the entire episode

I didn't notice it all the time

Just during the scenes where he's handling the thing

Me Too! on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Imagine what a mindfuck it would be to be at the fairground riding the bumper cars, perhaps with a spouse or your children - and then you get bumped from the side by a jerk who totally ignored the common honour rules of bumper cars which are only from the front and no spitting - and that jerk turned out to be hugh fucking laurie.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So I was playing hockey last night. One of the guys on my team plays in another league, and he mentioned that he had been talking to a couple of his teammates about what they do. They claimed to be the creator and a writer for House.
    I will see what I can do to confirm this, and acquire high class Hollywood schwag.

chromdom on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    common honour rules of bumper cars which are only from the front

What? Where the hell did you come up with that? All sides are fair game in bumper cars.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The Geek wrote: »
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    common honour rules of bumper cars which are only from the front

What? Where the hell did you come up with that? All sides are fair game in bumper cars.

so you can see the whites of their eyes when you smash their spines. otherwise you get into this annoying bump circle where noone has any speed and it's just a case of traffic ruining the thing. need a runup on that shit.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    Agent CooperAgent Cooper Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    chromdom wrote: »
    So I was playing hockey last night. One of the guys on my team plays in another league, and he mentioned that he had been talking to a couple of his teammates about what they do. They claimed to be the creator and a writer for House.
    I will see what I can do to confirm this, and acquire high class Hollywood schwag.

Uh, it shouldn't be that hard to verify. House was created by David Shore, and he's fifty years old. Does your friend play hockey with fifty-year old men?

Agent Cooper on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    great episode
    great fucking season, actually.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited May 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    did anybody ever make a gif of house with the boombox and shutter shades

that was the best thing in the world

First page, last post, teefs.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited May 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009

Uh, it shouldn't be that hard to verify. House was created by David Shore, and he's fifty years old. Does your friend play hockey with fifty-year old men?

Has your friend ever been in a Turkish prison?

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Most of my Wednesday night team is really old farts, so it's easy to answer that question yes. I have to find out if his other team has a couple of older guys on it. But David Shore, I've learned, is from London, Ontario, Canada, so it's easy for me to believe he plays a little hockey.

chromdom on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    The Geek wrote: »

Has your friend ever been in a Turkish prison?

Dunno, I'll ask. But he does appear to enjoy hanging around locker rooms.

chromdom on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I would very much like to know WHY THE FUCK THE SEASON FINALE IS NOT UP ON HULU YET!

chromdom on